Devin Carter returning? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Devin Carter returning?

Reaction Score

Devin stuck his foot in his mouth a bit too early. The laughing emoji makes it appear he wasn’t pulling for his BE brethren.

I like Devin a ton and the way he plays the game, but yes, that wasn't his finest moment.

xclamations

Back2Back2
Reaction Score
Screenshot_20240409_093533_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reaction Score
Some funny UConn fan comments on that thread

The PeeCee fans are insufferable on Twitter, literally all they do is comment on why Andrea is a ho, or how fat UConn fans are. Ive never seen a saltier fanbase given they've done nothing themselves

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Oh ADub. You used to actually have some juice around here. Sad to watch what you’ve become.
Lack of juice? lol seriously? Juice on a sports fan message board? That explains a lot. I get it now. You are lashing out because you saw yourself as someone with juice. Amirite? “The Judge” and all that. The once mighty Deepster the king of Natty mojo is now a shell of his former self. Proof? Check the thread you made congratulating yourself today. You got 3 replies. On the day after natty 6! People care so little that they don’t even bother to even engage now, they simply just pass you right by. Gonna need a mop to clean up all the juice dripping from that thread.
Good job simple judge

Animated GIF

Reaction Score
Lack of juice? lol seriously? Juice on a sports fan message board? That explains a lot. I get it now. You are lashing out because you saw yourself as someone with juice. Amirite? “The Judge” and all that. The once mighty Deepster the king of Natty mojo is now a shell of his former self. Proof? Check the thread you made congratulating yourself today. You got 3 replies. On the day after natty 6! People care so little that they don’t even bother to even engage now, they simply just pass you right by. Gonna need a mop to clean up all the juice dripping from that thread.
Good job simple judge

Animated GIF

Zzzzzzz.

God. You used to be so much more entertaining.

Reaction Score

Devin stuck his foot in his mouth a bit too early. The laughing emoji makes it appear he wasn’t pulling for his BE brethren.

I guess he's not smart enough to realize that denigrating the team that handily beats you doesn't enhance your status.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Good job simple judge

Animated GIF
Lol, really? He's trying to victory lap the championship? If anything his lame and largely ignored efforts created anti-Mojo. Personally, I blame the whole plane debacle on the Taylor Swift abomination

Fortunately, this teams greatness outweighed his lame attempt at reclaiming prior glory.

August_West

Reaction Score
Lol, really? He's trying to victory lap the championship? If anything his lame and largely ignored efforts created anti-Mojo. Personally, I blame the whole plane debacle on the Taylor Swift abomination

Fortunately, this teams greatness outweighed his lame attempt at reclaiming prior glory.

I dont blame you for missing the thread, it stayed on the front page for like 90 seconds before dropping off due to inactivity.

Reaction Score
I dont blame you for missing the thread, it stayed on the front page for like 90 seconds before dropping off due to inactivity.

As a 60-something year old guy, are you really bringing up # of views a post gets two days after a natty?

Maybe we should just get back to “how cool” it would be if Devin Carter returned to PC!!!!

August_West

Reaction Score
As a 60-something year old guy, are you really bringing up # of views a post gets two days after a natty?

Maybe we should just get back to “how cool” it would be if Devin Carter returned to PC!!!!
Nope, don't care really. Was just replying to a 60 something guy who talked about message board "juice".

Reaction Score
Nope, don't care really. Was just replying to a 60 something guy who talked about message board "juice".

You were more interesting on ignore. Your content now is more boring than those IT tip posts you used to do. And those were really boring.

August_West

Reaction Score
You were more interesting on ignore. Your content now is more boring than those IT tip posts you used to do. And those were really boring.
Ignore is for soft people.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom