Destiny Littleton just passed legendary Cheryl Miller in Calif. record book | The Boneyard

Destiny Littleton just passed legendary Cheryl Miller in Calif. record book

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Char Char
12.jpg

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Littleton averages 53.8 ppg this season on a team that averages around 95 ppg.
Same HS team that former USF wing Inga Orekhova played for.

Reaction Score
Cheryl Miller is one of the 5 best players of all time! She has that little brother too. Whats his name?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Destiny is becoming a popular name. I could imagine it being tough to grow up with a name like that.

CBear01

Plan your work and work your plan
Reaction Score
From the article:
"Littleton averaged nearly 36 points per game last season after posting nearly 34 per game as a sophomore and 20 as a freshman. Her shooting percentage this season is at a career high at 57 percent from the field overall and 45 percent from three-point range. She shot 50 percent last season and 45 percent from three."

At first, I'm thinking ok DL must be a volume shooter with lower percentages on shots, and gets the ball the entire game. Then I read how her teammates can score too and push the score ahead, makes me think she shares the ball well. And after reading her current clips from the field and beyond the arc (let alone last season's stats) this girl sounds like the real deal.

At which school has she signed? Great get for that program and coach.

Reaction Score
From the article:
"Littleton averaged nearly 36 points per game last season after posting nearly 34 per game as a sophomore and 20 as a freshman. Her shooting percentage this season is at a career high at 57 percent from the field overall and 45 percent from three-point range. She shot 50 percent last season and 45 percent from three."

At first, I'm thinking ok DL must be a volume shooter with lower percentages on shots, and gets the ball the entire game. Then I read how her teammates can score too and push the score ahead, makes me think she shares the ball well. And after reading her current clips from the field and beyond the arc (let alone last season's stats) this girl sounds like the real deal.

At which school has she signed? Great get for that program and coach.
Signed with Southern Cal.
destiny-littleton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member