DePaul roster | The Boneyard

DePaul roster

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
I notice that there are 16 names on the DePaul roster, none are identified as RS. Is one of them non-scholarship?

Reaction Score
I notice that there are 16 names on the DePaul roster, none are identified as RS. Is one of them non-scholarship?

it doesn't matter if someone is red-shirting they count towards the 15 scholarship limit. I would say there is a 100% chance someone is a walk-on.

U

UCONNfan1

Per the legend, "(W)" indicates walk on. But I don't see that...

Reaction Score
With all the injuries DePaul has had the past few seasons, I bet Bruno is very excited to have a 16 player roster.

Reaction Score
Thanks for having me on here.

DePaul should be much better this year. A healthy team that hopefully stays that way. We also have the number 4 wing coming out of high school. What made DePaul a tough team a few years ago was their athleticism and that's what this new recruiting class brings us.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Maybe DePaul is giving UNC some tips as to how to make the numbers work.

Reaction Score
Maybe DePaul is giving UNC some tips as to how to make the numbers work.

No I think that situation is much different. Lenti is the softball coaches daughter and asked if she could be on the team. She's about as good as a typical walk on. The team needed an extra body, since we were down to seven at one point. UNC took someone off their roster or asked someone to retire on the team to make room.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
No I think that situation is much different. Lenti is the softball coaches daughter and asked if she could be on the team. She's about as good as a typical walk on. The team needed an extra body, since we were down to seven at one point. UNC took someone off their roster or asked someone to retire on the team to make room.

I agree. Very different situations. I'm sure Alex was just joking.

Welcome to the boneyard. We don't bite....much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom