Dennis Franchione | The Boneyard

Dennis Franchione

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
anyone? hell i havn't even watched the game yet but i get it...put a couple young new bllod ast coaches around him?

Reaction Score
At least that retread upped us in recruiting a little. On the bright side, we didn't get murdered today. We have almost as many yards as Rutgers. Turnovers killed us.

Reaction Score
At least that retread upped us in recruiting a little. On the bright side, we didn't get murdered today. We have almost as many yards as Rutgers. Turnovers killed us.

Thanks to our outstanding defense... We gotta get a clue with the playcalling on offense... Is it just me or doesn't anybody else feel everytime we 'hike' the football on offense you get nervous that something bad is gonna happen? ZERO confidence in what we call...

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Dennis Franchione was a disaster at A&M. It would be really depressing if he became HC at UConn.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
It seems that there is a problem with every play we call. If it's 3rd and long around the 40 going in, we never seem to have a quick route across the middle or in the flat just in case they bring pressure. At least you make it a manageable field goal if you can dump it off and take the yards. Or they'll only have short routes and the defense will pack it in and cover multiple guys with less defenders. It's just awful. We never seem to run crossing routes to try to throw the defense off its coverage. Just very puzzling play designs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom