DeLeone to Temple Staff | The Boneyard

DeLeone to Temple Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
They say news happens in 3's. 1) PP at BC, 20 GDL at Temple, 3) UConn accepts invitation to _____ P5 conference.....
I wish.

We may have to settle for Louisville's press conference for # 3.

Reaction Score
I really don't care who coaches other teams. I want to see UConn coaches coach this team to their first bowl win in close to 7 years. Win conference championships and you get to go to a decent bowl. Win good bowls and talented kids will want to play in CT and more fans will show up for games. Do that enough years in a row and P-5 conferences will take notice. So Coach P to BC..big deal. Deleone to Temple...so what. Who's the next AD? That's what I care about. Who's gonna start on the offensive line? Who's gonna return punts and kickoffs? Those are the answers this inquiring mind wants to know.

Reaction Score
I thought Matt Rhule was a lot smarter than this....

Reaction Score
I thought Matt Rhule was a lot smarter than this....
He is. GDL is getting the keys to the equipment shed, not the team bus. Actually he was here early in Al Golden's HC career and did not do a bad job (with really bad talent).

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
He is. GDL is getting the keys to the equipment shed, not the team bus. Actually he was here early in Al Golden's HC career and did not do a bad job (with really bad talent).

He'll have your OL playing without helmets next year then. You've been warned.

Reaction Score
UConn gets to play both PP at BC and DL at Temple this year, Christmas has come early. UConn fans need to by up the BC tickets and show PP how much we appreciated him.

Reaction Score
As poisonous as the poison was at UConn and in late years with the oranges, maybe Rhule found him a nice assisted care facility near Philly.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
UConn gets to play both PP at BC and DL at Temple this year, Christmas has come early. UConn fans need to by up the BC tickets and show PP how much we appreciated him.
We were at temple this year so I think we're home next year

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score

If you only had him hand out Gatorade to the players, he would not sleep at night until he redesigned the cups.

They would no longer hold liquid, but he'd tell everyone how hard he worked on it.

Lovely man, though. Seriously. But, I'm glad he's employed somewhere where we might benefit from it....

Reaction Score
If you only had him hand out Gatorade to the players, he would not sleep at night until he redesigned the cups.

They would no longer hold liquid, but he'd tell everyone how hard he worked on it.

Lovely man, though. Seriously. But, I'm glad he's employed somewhere where we might benefit from it....

He's the meanest, most direspectful coach that I worked w/ during my 3 seasons at UConn. I want to see Temple do well (not at our expense though) but now I hope he ruins their program

Reaction Score
It's scary how these retreads find their way back on the field. I actually feel bad for Temple's kids. Not sure how the Devil incarnate fits with Rhule's culture.
I don't get how guys like Deleone keep finding jobs and a guy like Lyndon Johnson is still on the market. He has coached some very good linebackers in his career, and is a decent recruiter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom