De'Janae Boykin | The Boneyard

De'Janae Boykin

Status
Not open for further replies.

bschwartz

Popular Im-Poster
Reaction Score
Pretty impressive line for Brionna Jones. 42 points and 14 rebounds.

Speaking, though, of the UConn to PSU train, did Brianna Banks use up her eligibility yet?

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Maryland pulled away a bit in the 3rd and I stopped watching then I check the score in the 4th and PSU was right back in it. I was wondering the same thing about Boykin.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
It wasn't quite as close as the final score suggests. 1q close, but MD up by 16 at end of 3rd and (apparently) coasted.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Pretty impressive line for Brionna Jones. 42 points and 14 rebounds.

Speaking, though, of the UConn to PSU train, did Brianna Banks use up her eligibility yet?
She only had 1 year and she used it last year.

Reaction Score
Maryland won by FT, 27 to PSU's 13.
Refs do not like Penn State and gave them 27 fouls and A. Thomas was fouled out.

Reaction Score
She's only played in six games this year averaging about 18 minutes per game, 4.7 points and 5 rebounds.................don't know why

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I couldn't find anything on DJB's status. She played the prior 6 games, beginning when she became eligible. She's averaging 17.8 minutes. 4.7 points, and a solid 4.8 boards, but shooting only .355 on FGAs and .500 on FTAs.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
She's only played in six games this year averaging about 18 minutes per game, 4.7 points and 5 rebounds.......don't know why
She only became eligible to play at the end of the first semester because of transfer rules, so she is still being worked into the rotation, but it doesn't seem to be going smoothly as her minutes and performance have been erratic.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
She only became eligible to play at the end of the first semester because of transfer rules, so she is still being worked into the rotation, but it doesn't seem to be going smoothly as her minutes and performance have been erratic.
This was a home game for D'Janae, so unfortunately nothing besides injury make sense for her not even making an appearance in this game.

Reaction Score
This was a home game for D'Janae, so unfortunately nothing besides injury make sense for her not even making an appearance in this game.

Was wondering the same thing. Was she on the bench? Did she suit up? She hasn't been contributing much, certainly far less than one would have supposed, given her high HS ranking.

Reaction Score
Maryland won by FT, 27 to PSU's 13.
Refs do not like Penn State and gave them 27 fouls and A. Thomas was fouled out.

This is at least the third MD game (havent checked box scores for any others) that MD won at the foul line. In all three ( this one, Louisville and Wash. State), MD was outscored from the floor! They are really good at getting opponents to foul, especially to foul shooters. Something their opponents should watch out for.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
This is at least the third MD game (havent checked box scores for any others) that MD won at the foul line. In all three ( this one, Louisville and Wash. State), MD was outscored from the floor! They are really good at getting opponents to foul, especially to foul shooters. Something their opponents should watch out for.
They are a very aggressive offensive team going to the basket, and less likely to just shoot jump shots which leads to them getting more shooting fouls - I didn't get the sense they were over dramatizing contact or flopping in our game. There were some questionable calls, but not specific to they way they were playing.

Reaction Score
Remember Charde's homecoming at SD State?? She wasn't injured or academic issues. What makes sense to you may not make sense to the coach. SD state didn't make that much sense to me.

Reaction Score
They are a very aggressive offensive team going to the basket, and less likely to just shoot jump shots which leads to them getting more shooting fouls - I didn't get the sense they were over dramatizing contact or flopping in our game. There were some questionable calls, but not specific to they way they were playing.
You play the way Ref's let you play. if flopping works--flop. (one of my least pleasurable things to view--) Often those teams, and I won't mention ND, that jump into defensive players or flop--find those tactics work less well in the NCAA's
But it helps to build up a W/L record for seeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom