DEJANAE BOYKIN is UCONN BOUND | The Boneyard

DEJANAE BOYKIN is UCONN BOUND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thank you, Godfather, for posting this video. I have liked this kid ever since I read her heartwarming story about how she transferred schools to lend support for her legally blind brother. She sounds like a great person! Your post got me thinking about the meaning of the name De'Janae. One website said that the name meant "already, remembrance." Yet another website stated that the named meant "God is gracious."

A website called Seven Reflections, for what it's worth, says this: "De'Janae's are strong in material matters, determined and stubborn. They are a good workers, steady and practical, a builder who takes responsibility well. These qualities bring success. De'Janae's are doers, down-to-earth, serious-minded, reliable, and self-disciplined; have good power of concentration. They often have eventful, exciting lives. They are versatile and have the ability to learn easily."

I surfed these sites just for fun, and take their name interpretations with a grain of salt, but I have to say that the descriptions sure sounds like a UCONN kid!

Last edited:

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Most highlight videos are offensively oriented. As Geno said, her game is subtle and well-rounded. Maybe she's like Morgan!

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
Most highlight videos are offensively oriented. As Geno said, her game is subtle and well-rounded. Maybe she's like Morgan!
That works for me!

Reaction Score
It seems that Geno's job will be simplified by this girl. All he will have to do is see that she touches the ball every possession. She never misses!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom