"Deflatgate Brady must serve suspension! | Page 3 | The Boneyard

"Deflatgate Brady must serve suspension!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Lol, Did something occur? What the heck does that mean? "Something " always "occurs."

So yeah something occurred. It is called physics.

I guess I am with Bob - something occurred means ball tampering. I know we are both wrong.

Bob Ryan: If Any Other Team, Would Have Been Settled Day After

Ryan, to be clear, believes the Patriots tampered with the footballs. He just thinks the punishment from the NFL has been excessive.

“Something happened,” Ryan said. “And the Patriots, therefore, should have been punished. No question in my mind, they should have been punished. Let’s say the fine was supposed to be $25,000. Give them $100,000. Give them $500,000. Give them $1 million. That’s it. I have one question to ask, and I’ve asked this question for 16 months and no one’s given me an answer. If, in fact – and it is a fact – that $25,000 was the starting point for the transgression, how do we get from $25,000 to $1 million, a first-round pick and a fourth-round pick and suspension for the best player on the team if no other agenda was involved? You explain that to me. No one has been able to explain that to me.”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I kind of think that that's the point. The science is clear. The air pressure differences were entirely consistent with what you'd expect given the weather. There's many, many other flaws with the original report, the measuring of the balls chain of custody, etc,, but all that doesn't really matter because.... wait for it..... The science is clear. The air pressure differences were entirely consistent with what you'd expect given the weather. If there isn't a crime, then there's no cover up either.

It's time for the NFL to just acknowledge that.

Last edited:

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
I only have this to say. Without argument, Brady is one of the top three players in league history, and the league suspends him for a quarter of a season over an unproven allegation with no proven benefit. How stupid is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom