Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I will not be at the Rent next Saturday because I have to:

a. watch paint dry
b. watch ice melt
c. avoid stress, according to my doctor

Sincerely,
Skibs

PS - This will be the first game I miss since the Rent opened. Please take this as a sign of my confidence in this coaching staff. Have a pleasant day

Reaction Score
I also won't be going. Have a wedding to attend, and considered a few different options, including leaving at halftime (sadly that wouldn't make me the first fan to leave), leaving post tailgate, or wearing suit pants and a shirt to the game and subsequently driving straight to the wedding. After this garbage, though, I'm just staying home and watching on TV.

The real question is whether or not I'll still be at Rutgers - it's still on my way to DC.

Reaction Score
This staff sucks the big one. More constructive thought went into this post than went on in the game prep this week.

Reaction Score
We won't be at the Buffalo game either but not out of protest, I'm getting a hip replaced Wednesday. I plan on making the Temple game and hope we are still at .500 or better. I think the walkup gate for the Buffalo game just evaporated though.

Reaction Score
We won't be at the Buffalo game either but not out of protest, I'm getting a hip replaced Wednesday. I plan on making the Temple game and hope we are still at .500 or better. I think the walkup gate for the Buffalo game just evaporated though.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger