DE Aaron Lynch reportedly transferring from ND | The Boneyard

DE Aaron Lynch reportedly transferring from ND

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hope we are showing interest. Kid's 6'6 245 .. would have 3 years of eligibility...

Reaction Score
The kid is really good, but who ever gets him gets one of the most immature people in college football. He was essentially coddled by the Notre Dame coaching staff and eventually Kelly said enough was enough. I hope Lynch grows up real quick.

Reaction Score
The kid is really good, but who ever gets him gets one of the most immature people in college football. He was essentially coddled by the Notre Dame coaching staff and eventually Kelly said enough was enough. I hope Lynch grows up real quick.

You could nt be more wrong. AL wanted to leave nd several times in the year. AL s mother talked him into going to nd, he decommitted from nd switched to FSU than changed back. Before leaving he got into a fight with another player left for Easter came back and got his stuff. South Bend is a hard place to spend four years.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Sounds like usf. Good for them.

Reaction Score
You could nt be more wrong. AL wanted to leave nd several times in the year. AL s mother talked him into going to nd, he decommitted from nd switched to FSU than changed back. Before leaving he got into a fight with another player left for Easter came back and got his stuff. South Bend is a hard place to spend four years.

You didn't disprove my point that he is extremely immature. Ultimately, we're all talking as people who have never met Aaron, so it's all just speculation anyways.

And I rather enjoy South Bend... but I could see how someone from Florida, who ha a fiance there, would be a tad homesick.

Reaction Score
You didn't disprove my point that he is extremely immature. Ultimately, we're all talking as people who have never met Aaron, so it's all just speculation anyways.

And I rather enjoy South Bend... but I could see how someone from Florida, who ha a fiance there, would be a tad homesick.

lol yea, he basically described a bunch of immature things to do; commit to a school you don't want to go to, decommit, recommit; fighting teammates; leaving abruptly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom