DC: McCombs Arrested | The Boneyard

DC: McCombs Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
#UConn RB Lyle McCombs arrested Friday, second degree Breach of Peace released on $500 non-surety bond, misdemeanor, court date 11/27

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
The little bird was right...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
2nd degree Breach of Peace? Really? How does a football player not get away with that?

Reaction Score
Pasqualoni putting the hammer down. He'll be forced to sit for the first quarter.

Seems a little excessive. I was hoping for sitting out the next practice.

Reaction Score
Interesting I would have thought he would have been on a bus to New Jersey fairly early in the day on friday

Reaction Score
was that tongue in cheek?

No. I mean, it's college. I'm sure there were times when I was technically in violation of this law. But how many people actually get arrested for it? It's the equivalent of being kind of a drunk idiot who's a little too loud after hours.

Reaction Score
Yelling at, pushed and spit on girlfriend. Yeesh....

Should immediately be suspended due to the arrest, and if the charges are true, kicked off team would be fine with me.

This is a test for Coach P. One of the things I admired most about FHCRE was how he ran a clean program and quickly addressed issues.

Some fans might be fine with winning at all costs, including off the field transgressions getting slaps on the wrist. Not this fan.

Reaction Score
Should immediately be suspended due to the arrest, and if the charges are true, kicked off team would be fine with me.

This is a test for Coach P. One of the things I admired most about FHCRE was how he ran a clean program and quickly addressed issues.

Some fans might be fine with winning at all costs, including off the field transgressions getting slaps on the wrist. Not this fan.

you'll be disappointed...only benched for 1st quarter

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Say what you want about Randy Edsall, but I can pretty much guarantee you McCombs would be suspended under his watch. And it would be the right move.

What a slap in the face.
How about you get the details before sending him to the gallows? I'm pretty sure the coaches have a little more to base their decision on than whats posted here.

Reaction Score
Say what you want about Randy Edsall, but I can pretty much guarantee you McCombs would be suspended under his watch. And it would be the right move.

What a slap in the face.
I don't want this kid associated with the program or school.

Reaction Score
I have no idea what Pasqualoni is thinking. A rule of thumb for Pasqualoni: if you're arrested the night before a game, you have forfeited at a minimum your right to represent the University of Connecticut. I fail to see how that is an unreasonable rule.

Reaction Score
Great publicity for the university when the ESPN announcers bring up the incident multiple times, especially when he returns in to play

Reaction Score
At least Wake has a big suspension today so we won't be the headline for idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom