DC getting 1.0125 hype - Rocketing up draft boards | Page 6 | The Boneyard

DC getting 1.0125 hype - Rocketing up draft boards

Reaction Score
This is all true but why has there been no marketing for men's college basketball lately and a tremendous push for women's college basketball?

I get that Clark was going for the scoring record but she broke it and there's been wall to wall coverage for her and the women's game ever since. You have to go to podcasts like Dauster's to get any serious men's college basketball talk.
ESPN has the women’s tournament rights and no men’s games

they prop up their property all the time. Acc stuff is always front and center.

Reaction Score
Mike Jordan 6' 6"
Steph 6' 5+"

Sam Bowie 7' 1"
DC 7" 2"

Now, let's say you have the 2nd overall pick. Who do you choose 40 years later?
Bowie was constantly injured so you don’t know how good he might have been so that’s unfair.
Who knew Jordan we be the player he became because in Dean Smiths system you were a cog in the wheel
Jordan also had holes in his game that he made onto strengths . His work ethic was off the charts .
Because ESPN doesn't have the Big East.
ESPN doesn’t have the men’s tournament either , Ssy what you want about them but they have influence .

Reaction Score

In a sea of what most deem mediocrity, DC brings things to the table you just don’t find often - an instinctive young 7’3” kid with a great stroke and attitude, on the upswing. To me he’s one of the safer selections, although the injury thing would worry me slightly.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom