David Singleton (CG) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

David Singleton (CG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
They said/say that about the Ball Bros too.
Lonzo Ball is a Jason Kidd clone, if Singleton was a Kidd clone trust that I wouldn't care about his jacked up shooting form.

C

Chief00

I like him too, but if people complained about Vance Jackson's form on his jumper, then they would have a field day criticizing Singleton in his first two months as a college athlete.

I think KO has made shooting a higher recruiting priority after the last two years.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Combo guards are not desirable, plays like a SG, has "you will be a PG in the NBA" stuck on repeat in his head, cant excel at either many times.

Reaction Score
So he's rated higher then reeves... find that odd reeves looks much better to me. But haven't seen a ton of either.

Reaction Score
His shooting form is really weird, shoots it like a girl/Shawn Marion style from his chest.
Rashad didn't have the greatest of forms either....he shot a knuckle ball. And he may have been the best shooter we've ever had.

Reaction Score
Rashad didn't have the greatest of forms either....he shot a knuckle ball. And he may have been the best shooter we've ever had.
Rashad's shot may have come out a knuckle ball but his form was near picture perfect. He shot it above his head from the highest point, Singleton seems to flick it from his chest.

Reaction Score
Rashad's shot may have come out a knuckle ball but his form was near picture perfect. He shot it above his head from the highest point, Singleton seems to flick it from his chest.

I'm fine with a low release if it is quick. Singleton's appears to be . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom