David Ortiz really is an | Page 3 | The Boneyard

David Ortiz really is an

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Instead of enjoying the free pass he's been given for PED use, he just doubles down on . Sox fans who think this phony isn't despised outside of MA are just out of touch.

Reaction Score
Whined about the curve ball strike vs his nemesis Price last night then watched strike 3……..love it!!

Reaction Score
Price was totally professional this weekend....then Ortiz hits a HR Sunday, flips his bat and takes like 10 seconds to get first base. Yup. He's a duck*ing a**hole.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
The guy has the IQ of a brisket.

Cut him some slack.

Reaction Score
Price was totally professional this weekend....then Ortiz hits a HR Sunday, flips his bat and takes like 10 seconds to get first base. Yup. He's a duck*ing a**hole.
Why wouldn't he be professional? He got away with hitting Ortiz on purpose and admitting it and only getting a fine. While 2 Sox players got hit, 3 coaches ejected and one player suspended.

Reaction Score
Whined about the curve ball strike vs his nemesis Price last night then watched strike 3……..love it!!
The curve ball that was practically hitting the dirt and was called a strike? Don't blame him one bit for complaining.

Reaction Score
The curve ball that was practically hitting the dirt and was called a strike? Don't blame him one bit for complaining.

Wow shocker coming from you……it was a strike, knee high. Could it have been called either way? Yeah definitely and Papi could have given it the look, asked where it was but not the bitch session he made it out to be….he's an and there's just no denying it unless you're a Sox fan!

Reaction Score
Wow shocker coming from you……it was a strike, knee high. Could it have been called either way? Yeah definitely and Papi could have given it the look, asked where it was but not the bitch session he made it out to be….he's an and there's just no denying it unless you're a Sox fan!

Take a look at the dot near the number "2". That was the pitch in question.
Yep, good old Mau. It was a strike knee high. Could have been called either way.

numlocation.php

Reaction Score

So a pitch that is 3" from the bottom of the strikezone of the chart you provided, is practically hitting the dirt. And you are questioning other people's views of this pitch as ridiculous?

Reaction Score
Take a look at the dot near the number "2". That was the pitch in question.
Yep, good old Mau. It was a strike knee high. Could have been called either way.

numlocation.php

That's close enough Vike dude……plea spare me the boxes I saw the pitch……I'm guessing by that box you're idiotic call on the"dirt" makes you look, well idiotic like you are!! LOL…..he's a !

Reaction Score
Waaaahhhhhhhhh..

Here's your boy Chris Archer against Daniel Nava in a HUGE June game, 4th inning...

Spare me.

Bases loaded and he kept his shutout against a team they despise…….many pitchers pump their fists and and scream at mid air check your team out for the latest few years - never bitch about that and it's an awful comparison anyway. Papi's a but please, keep trying to make him out to be a good guy, it's actually very funny!!!!! LOL

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Price was totally professional this weekend.....

He was the guy that started the latest skirmish. Because he failed in the playoffs last year. Professional?

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Bases loaded and he kept his shutout against a team they despise…….many pitchers pump their fists and and scream at mid air ...

Let's narrow this down to pitchers that show up hitters while whining about getting a taste of their own medicine.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Let's narrow this down to pitchers that show up hitter while whining about getting a taste of their own medicine?

Well, we know Chris Archer would never do anything to show up an opponent and act bigger than the game:

A bicep kiss and stare down for Daniel Nava? Really?

Reaction Score
Let's narrow this down to pitchers that show up hitters while whining about getting a taste of their own medicine.

Let's narrow it down to even more than that Waq because I'm guessing that not every pitcher of the dozens that he has shown up with his BS has acted like Archer did once a couple months ago now have they? Narrow it once more to only Red Sox fans can like this guy or think he's not an a**clown!! It's really that simple……..to stick up for this guy is very amusing.

Reaction Score

Vike ….you whine about Papi getting hit? LOL…….you were probably one of those lame baseball fans at Fenway that night standing and cheering……..that's you for sure! Only Red Sox fans I tell ya………what a joke!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Narrow it once more to only Red Sox fans can like this guy or think he's not an a**clown!! It's really that simple……..to stick up for this guy is very amusing.

Papi's flip wasn't even best of the week. Yet it brought out all of the haters. Maybe he is bigger than the game.

Reaction Score
Papi's flip wasn't even best of the week. Yet it brought out all of the haters. Maybe he is bigger than the game.

Only to douches like himself…….if you want to be like Papi feel free……:rolleyes:…..oh and by the way Butler should be drilled in the ribs next time too no doubt!! But my question is has he made it a habit every time he hits one like your ? Highly doubt it

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I feel if you want to call Papi an because he whines about errors that should be a hit, That is fine. Can't argue that. But to call him an because he complains about a strike call or posses for a home run, then there are a lot of s in baseball. To me the issue is with the pitchers or players whining. They are too sensitive. And seems to come mostly from the Rays. I am sure with the 400 home runs the Blue Jays hit against the Sox, someone has admired their shot. You just don't hear people complain about it. Just like you never heard anyone whine about the jump/stare/ and bicep kiss Archer did. Keep it on the field. Not on twitter or the news.

Reaction Score
I feel if you want to call Papi an because he whines about errors that should be a hit, That is fine. Can't argue that. But to call him an because he complains about a strike call or posses for a home run, then there are a lot of s in baseball. To me the issue is with the pitchers or players whining. They are too sensitive. And seems to come mostly from the Rays. I am sure with the 400 home runs the Blue Jays hit against the Sox, someone has admired their shot. You just don't hear people complain about it. Just like you never heard anyone whine about the jump/stare/ and bicep kiss Archer did. Keep it on the field. Not on twitter or the news.

Please, you always hear people complain about it, there's no place for it in the game not from Papi, Butler, Cabrera or anyone. No doubt there's a few others who occasionally pose but none as much as Papi. It takes him over 33 seconds average to run the bases on a HR yet he won't finish running out a ground ball when he hits it at someone? It's not like he has to run anywhere else in the field right, he has no glove to his name………he's just not a likable guy at all so maybe these bat flips are more glaring with him but he deserves it to be. I'm a Yankee fan and a bit biased but I find Price and Archer to be fine and I am guessing there are a ton more players in the game to support them than the other way…….I promise that. The annual begging to change an error to a hit or criticizing a scorer is telling too……..don't hear that much anywhere but from Boston's DH…….

By the way I never liked any of the Yankees who took too long and admitted it when they did. I never liked the glares Bernie had when he thought pitched were balls as well as gardner now who whines way too much for my approval.

Having said all of this and admitting for the first time :oops: not to be a Papi fan, your post does make the most sense of any Red Sox fan here……by far!

Last edited:
Reaction Score

Except Ortiz does it every single time and then runs (I means barely walks) the bases as slow as he can. He holds the record for slowest home run trot ever.

Reaction Score
That's close enough Vike dude……plea spare me the boxes I saw the pitch……I'm guessing by that box you're idiotic call on the"dirt" makes you look, well idiotic like you are!! LOL…..he's a !
I can tell you haven't looked at those Pitch FX boxes before so I can't blame you for not understanding how to interpret them.

It's rare that a pitch that far away from the strike zone gets called a strike. It was an awful call and the fact you can't bring yourself to admit is priceless.

Reaction Score
Bases loaded and he kept his shutout against a team they despise…….many pitchers pump their fists and and scream at mid air check your team out for the latest few years - never bitch about that and it's an awful comparison anyway. Papi's a but please, keep trying to make him out to be a good guy, it's actually very funny!!!!! LOL
So you're defending Archer? Classic. Don't ever change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom