3-Wiggs - 11-15
3-Bullock - 11-15
3-Dimke - 11-15
FYI- 10 foot high net in front of the snapper on all FG's

Elevation Field Goals (6) 5 yds out from the goal post
All 5 kickers were 6-6

Kickoffs - 5 middle - 3 directional left - 3 directional right
Dave averaged 6 yards deep.
All Teggart's kickoffs over 4.0 seconds or higher hang time.

Note - Walsh kicked most of his kick offs out of the end zone ( 2 of them through the goal posts)
Dave was as good as the other 4 kickers on kickoffs.
Wiggs, Bullock and Dimke all kicked one out of bounds.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Great news. Wishing him the best!

Reaction Score
Rooting hard for DT...

All 3 represented well, no embarrassments. Only helped themselves.

Reaction Score
Never forget USF game at a the Rent in the snow 2 yrs ago think I was hoarse for a week. Great kid met him at practice 2 yrs ago very grounded. I know we will see him on Sunday's for sure.

Reaction Score
Never forget USF game at a the Rent in the snow 2 yrs ago think I was hoarse for a week. Great kid met him at practice 2 yrs ago very grounded. I know we will see him on Sunday's for sure.
I, too, was hoarse after the USF game that year. All 3 kids that were at the combines have great charcater. When I met Reyes as a RS-Fr, I was thinking that he's a future captain. Moore has a leadership quality and Teggart is ice.

Reaction Score
I, too, was hoarse after the USF game that year. All 3 kids that were at the combines have great charcater. When I met Reyes as a RS-Fr, I was thinking that he's a future captain. Moore has a leadership quality and Teggart is ice.
Well said I think they will all have bright futures

Reaction Score
Great news about Dave. What a clutch kicker. So many clutch kicks in presser situations. Scouts cannot discount the level of presser in many games captured on his game film. Super job Dave!

Reaction Score
Great news! Teggart is as clutch as clutch comes. These combine numbers just confirm what we all already knew -- Teggart is NFL material.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
so there is a clear #1 kicker but DT is just possibly the #2 kicker as the other couple all in that group. so my question is, how many kickers get drafted this year? and if DT then where/when?

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
so there is a clear #1 kicker but DT is just possibly the #2 kicker as the other couple all in that group. so my question is, how many kickers get drafted this year? and if DT then where/when?

With kickers you never know how many will get drafted. Sometimes kickers get drafted that are not highly rated but a scout for a team falls in love with and has say in the later rounds. I think Teggart can go in round 7 but his not kicking off in college may hurt him some. That is why this is important. I still think going by game tape helps the most.

I have read four or five kickers getting drafted at most

Reaction Score

I was at that game!!! What a phenomenal football game. One of the best and coolest experiences I have ever had at the Rent. And to top it all off it was a memorable win.

Reaction Score
I was at that game!!! What a phenomenal football game. One of the best and coolest experiences I have ever had at the Rent. And to top it all off it was a memorable win.

As long as we're on the subject of USF, let's not forget last season when Teggart hit TWO 50+ yard FGs at USF to win us a BE championship and send us to the BCS!! I was at that game and it was the best kicking performance I have ever seen in person. Absolutely unreal.

Reaction Score
As long as we're on the subject of USF, let's not forget last season when Teggart hit TWO 50+ yard FGs at USF to win us a BE championship and send us to the BCS!! I was at that game and it was the best kicking performance I have ever seen in person. Absolutely unreal.

I had to unfortunately track that game on my phone. I was freaking out during every position. Phones load way to slowly, very stressful lol.

Reaction Score
Kickers are usually undrafted. Then they are brought into camp to compete for a roster spot, usually against one other guy. Dave will be in someone's camp.

Reaction Score
Teggart is a big game kicker.. that speaks volumes.... which is why I see him having a nice long career in the NFL... As Bill Raftery would see, kid has "onions"....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom