Danielle Patterson News | The Boneyard

Danielle Patterson News

Status
Not open for further replies.

HGN

Reaction Score
Maybe she is just not interested in UCONN!
ConnBoy, I think she might be interested and maybe Geno has some interest as well. But UConn and Geno apparently just hasn't been kicking the door down at her house just yet. Hopefully UConn drops a letter in the mail or place a call to her to reaffirm their interest. But they both have plenty of time to warm up to one another over the next year and season.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The interview actually demonstrates just how weak her competitive environment has been. I mean no disrespect to Danielle with that remark. Looking at the home visit schedule I'm thinking she better have someone working on the homework - Duke and Tenn on the same day, whole 'nuther thing.

mtsuraider06

Tennessee Devotee
Reaction Score
The interview actually demonstrates just how weak her competitive environment has been. I mean no disrespect to Danielle with that remark. Looking at the home visit schedule I'm thinking she better have someone working on the homework - Duke and Tenn on the same day, whole 'nuther thing.

Tennessee is on the 28th, not 29th.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maybe Geno doesn't want to join the parade of coaches through Patterson's living room. Maybe, given the proximity of NY to Storrs, Patterson can make an unofficial visit to UConn, meet the coaches and players and see the campus. Just a thought.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
Heres the link
http://www.brooklyndaily.com/stories/2015/35/sp-patterson-hoops-feature-2015-08-28-bd.html

There is interest on both sides that has been confirmed. UConn has watched Danielle plenty of times.

JMO folks and I have no information.
however Danielle has not been invited to First Night, has no home visit by UConn and has not been offered by UConn. I think alot of NYC people are frustrated not knowing whats going on. Gotta wonder who might be in the front of her in UConns eyes which may be why UConn hasn't moved forward with Danielle. IMO UConn is spending all their time on Lauren Cox right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
IMO UConn is spending all their time on Lauren Cox right now.

What do you mean by spending time on her? They certainly don't need to scout her anymore, and she isn't playing games anyway. They've given her an offer and it seems she isn't making any decision until she takes her official visits. I don't see how Cox' situation could have any impact on Patterson's.

Reaction Score
Danielle Patterson stock rose in leaps and bounds this summer playing for NJ Sparks EYBL squad. Keep in mind she did not play last summer, after leaving the flunky and corrupt Mike Flynn and the Philly Belles. She has major schools after her. A hybrid big forward with guard like perimeter skills. Her dad needs to schedule an unofficial to Uconn assistant coaches call her high school coach on a weekly basis.

Reaction Score
I am really confused... I thought I read on here that Danielle Patterson was extremely talented and would be a great addition to UCONN. I thought I also read that she loved UCONN and it was a ideal program. Now it appears that there is no mutual interest? Am I missing something?

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
What do you mean by spending time on her? They certainly don't need to scout her anymore, and she isn't playing games anyway. They've given her an offer and it seems she isn't making any decision until she takes her official visits. I don't see how Cox' situation could have any impact on Patterson's.
I know of no offer to her. I agree she doesn't need to be scouted she is a top pick and that is confirmed by her in home visits as I posted.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I know of no offer to her. I agree she doesn't need to be scouted she is a top pick and that is confirmed by her in home visits as I posted.

Well, unless this USA Today piece from Feb is written wrong she must have an offer from UConn:

Here are the thirteen schools as sent via her phone by Cox:

Greatness Future: Cox remains undecided upon a collegiate destination and owns so many scholarship offers that she actually pulled out her phone to read her “short” list of potential destinations: Baylor, Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, SMU, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UConn and UCLA.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Danielle Patterson stock rose in leaps and bounds this summer playing for NJ Sparks EYBL squad. Keep in mind she did not play last summer, after leaving the flunky and corrupt Mike Flynn and the Philly Belles. She has major schools after her. A hybrid big forward with guard like perimeter skills. Her dad needs to schedule an unofficial to Uconn assistant coaches call her high school coach on a weekly basis.
thanks Coach

Fightin Choke

Golden Dome Fan
Reaction Score
Well, unless this USA Today piece from Feb is written wrong she must have an offer from UConn:

Here are the thirteen schools as sent via her phone by Cox:

Greatness Future: Cox remains undecided upon a collegiate destination and owns so many scholarship offers that she actually pulled out her phone to read her “short” list of potential destinations: Baylor, Duke, Kentucky, Louisville, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, SMU, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Texas A&M, UConn and UCLA.
I thought that Tony meant that he knew of no UConn offer to Danielle Patterson. I think most people assume that Geno has already offered Cox.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I thought that Tony meant that he knew of no UConn offer to Danielle Patterson. I think most people assume that Geno has already offered Cox.

Maybe it was miscommunication. Tony talked about UConn spending time on Cox so I was asking about that, but perhaps he thought I meant Patterson.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Maybe it was miscommunication. Tony talked about UConn spending time on Cox so I was asking about that, but perhaps he thought I meant Patterson.

Whatever, you're right to question the suggestion that UConn is spending all of its time on Cox. That makes no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom