Dan Hurley committed to UConn after second NCAA title. How school is responding: 'You get rewarded' (Mike Anthony) | The Boneyard

Dan Hurley committed to UConn after second NCAA title. How school is responding: 'You get rewarded' (Mike Anthony)

Reaction Score
He's OUR guy!
received_395056099988403~2.jpeg

Reaction Score
Thanks for this and for the alternate access. This article is important. It illustrated something we all know, but tend to forget. The media portrayed the Hurley UK thing in simple terms: Mitch's Brinks truck vs. The state of CT scrambling frantically to come up with the money to match.
But it wasn't this way at all. AD Dave is quite smart and so are the people who keep UConn bball afloat. This is no paltry operation. Clearly

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
I liked seeing the word loyalty in this article and others. It's all part of the unity of the basketball program, the coaches and players and the university. In a day when a lot of professional sports have become disassociated with everyday people it is such a blessing to have Uconn basketball as a statewide phenomenon of sports excitement and pride. The tradition, the youth both on the team and students and of course the BY has been a daily joy part of my life that I never would have expected when I started following it during the late 70's.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom