D'Amelio NIL article today | The Boneyard

D'Amelio NIL article today

Reaction Score
Absolutely love this guy. So friendly and down to earth. I make sure to thank him for all he does for the school every time I see him.
Mark is my Fraternity Brother from UConn. Back then he was a DJ at Huskies and knew all the players. One of the most social guys on campus. I'm not remotely surprised he is doing all this.

Reaction Score
Zach Edey reported that he hasn't been paid NIL money because he's on a student visa from Canada.

BUT he thinks American law has to change.

I'm thinking it's Canadian Law that has to change. Surely, some booster has gotten the idea by now to open a little coffee bean roastery in Crystal Beach, Ontario in order to pay a guy like Edey to promote their coffee. It has to be some kind of Canadian law that prevents this kind of thing.

Reaction Score
Mark is my Fraternity Brother from UConn. Back then he was a DJ at Huskies and knew all the players. One of the most social guys on campus. I'm not remotely surprised he is doing all this.
Wondering who you are? Sig Ep UConn

Reaction Score
Zach Edey reported that he hasn't been paid NIL money because he's on a student visa from Canada.

I'm thinking it's Canadian Law that has to change. Surely, some booster has gotten the idea by now to open a little coffee bean roastery in Crystal Beach, Ontario in order to pay a guy like Edey to promote their coffee. It has to be some kind of Canadian law that prevents this kind of thing.
Pretty sure Edwards on the women’s team ( a Canadian) got a NIL deal in Canada with one of the shoe companies

Reaction Score

There are plenty of ways to get international players their NIL money. Sounds like Purdue let him down here.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Pretty sure Edwards on the women’s team ( a Canadian) got a NIL deal in Canada with one of the shoe companies

There are plenty of ways to get international players their NIL money. Sounds like Purdue let him down here.

IIRC, Sanogo had to fly to an island (Bermuda?) last spring for an NIL deal. The possibilities exist for non-citizens.

Reaction Score
Wash Post going with U-Conn. (period included) is a choice. A bad choice.
Trigger Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

WaterDawg

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Wondering who you are? Sig Ep UConn
Ha…. Cheers fellas! CT-A ‘94 - ‘99

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
Went to a lot of fun parties at your house. Did they have that huge funnel on the stairs when you were there? I think it was named Oscar.

WaterDawg

Lurker Extraordinaire
Reaction Score
Went to a lot of fun parties at your house. Did they have that huge funnel on the stairs when you were there? I think it was named Oscar.
It was Omar. When I was house manager, I built an updated version, Omar II that had a valve at the end…. Good times!

Reaction Score
IIRC, Sanogo had to fly to an island (Bermuda?) last spring for an NIL deal. The possibilities exist for non-citizens.

Bahamas. He and Samson went. For whatever reason tons of international players get deals down there.

Reaction Score
If you have an iPhone, hold down on the link, choose “Download linked file” and it’ll save as a PDF to your phone to read.
I have new I phone but when I hold down the options are share, copy url or open new tab

Reaction Score
The biggest funnel I did was at the Zeta Psi house. 3 beers poured into a funnel on the roof that came gushing down to ground level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom