D-tackles | The Boneyard

D-tackles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Losing Tywon and Kendall I was seeing that area of our Defense as a weak link but the way those guys are playing has been really impressive. Wirth is really mobile and all over the field, has a great motor. I thought he would be undersized but it has been an advantage to be quicker in this defense. Man is he making the most out of finally seeing the field. Having Shamarr back and rotating in Pruitt and Campenni has kept everyone going full bore all game.

Reaction Score
Wirth is the breakout star on this year's team, He is playing at an all conference level. He is turning into a defensive version of the Marcus Easley story.

Reaction Score
Wirth is the breakout star on this year's team, He is playing at an all conference level. He is turning into a defensive version of the Marcus Easley story.

When we discussed losing Reyes and Martin many of us felt that the dropoff wouldn't be big. Not because MArtin and Reyes weren't fantastic, because they were. But Wirth and Stephen also played fantastic when they spelled those two.

I am really liking what I see of Campenni as well. I think "bigger name schools" shied away because of his size, which people prove time and again is stupid, especially at this level. He is a player.

Reaction Score
McBride has been in the rotation at DT as well. When you see LBs able to move all over the field like they are making phenomenal plays, the DTs as a group are having a great year.

Reaction Score
They play well because they had great role models in front of them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member