Six good buddies in Cuse seats
Huskies among fruit

Orange fans were weak
No one in the student seats
Despair in the air

Lots of UCONN fans
Like a home game for our team
Energy was great!

Good haiku work. Priming the mojo pump for Ohio State.

Reaction Score
The Cuse clowns want the UConn program to die, desperately. They hate the 4 national championships, they hate losing recruits to UConn, they hate how MSG fills up with UConn fans. So... they write about not wanting to play UConn anymore because UConn is beneath them.

The fact is, they are like BC. They don't like the competition. It is as simple as that.

Reaction Score
While exiting MSG we overheard a Syracuse fan put down our program. A UConn fan responded comparing our 4 NC's verses their 1. Their was a lot of laughter.
I was so proud of the UConn fans. I wrote above about the support during the game. But it went on.
It probably took 10 minutes to exit - from our seats to the street. Several times (5-6) someone would start the same 3 part cheer used throughout the game ("UConn - Huskies, UConn - Huskies, Huskies - UConn). I'm not talking a few people. This was an entire stairwell of about 5 or 6 levels. It continued into and including the main lobby at the street. It seemed as loud as in the arena. All the Syracuse fans were mixed in and walking along with us, silent and sullen. It was great.

Reaction Score
The win felt good no dispute and we have them 4-1 but at this point in our season they have better opportunities to get into the tourney this year than we do and they are by no means a good team. We are going to need to win the AAC or the tourney and how do we do that the way we shoot? I feel like that Cuse team the way they played would've been hammered by 25 by the best teams in the ACC.

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
While exiting MSG we overheard a Syracuse fan put down our program. A UConn fan responded comparing our 4 NC's verses their 1. Their was a lot of laughter.
I was so proud of the UConn fans. I wrote above about the support during the game. But it went on.
It probably took 10 minutes to exit - from our seats to the street. Several times (5-6) someone would start the same 3 part cheer used throughout the game ("UConn - Huskies, UConn - Huskies, Huskies - UConn). I'm not talking a few people. This was an entire stairwell of about 5 or 6 levels. It continued into and including the main lobby at the street. It seemed as loud as in the arena. All the Syracuse fans were mixed in and walking along with us, silent and sullen. It was great.

Yes! Amazing atmosphere. Reminded me of the Notre Dame football game. I still get choked-up watching this. Hit the 1:14 mark to hear our voices shake Touchdown Jesus' foundation with "U! C! O! N! N! UCONN! UCONN! UCONN!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom