cuse doing its best to fit in with acc | The Boneyard

cuse doing its best to fit in with acc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
students are free friday night if they bring there id to the game. awhat? lol. do u realize 99% of students take there school id every where with them. so then it down to this, if u are willing to show up, the game is free if u look anywhere between the age of 16 and 25 probally. lol what a joke.

Reaction Score
Who cares? Students pay enough that is a great policy!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
students dont pay much and it should matter, how can cuse make money if ppl get in free? this is a plea to the fans to actually show up for a crapy fball game. its a sign of acc weakness for that program. hell uconn stinks this year and temple comes to the rent and kids show up even with mad going on that they could have done on campus.

last night i somehow got my swag back. i was on fire on the reruit board, i'm ripping cuse here for fun and uk on the bball board. i'm starting bs threads on the CR board. life is good. now if only george can get his head out of his ass and play fball i would be all set.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Most of my friends don't have to pay for their football tickets, it's just included in their student fees so they get to go for "free".

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
The UConn kids showed up for a while then left. We saw just how dedicated they were last year for Louisville. Let's not throw stones when we live in a giant glass house.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Most schools usually make their students pay for football, but a lot of times basketball is free. Florida actually gives away free tickets to their students (with ID) for every home game in every sport with the exception of football.

http://www.gatorzone.com/tickets/students/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69