Current Roster ? | The Boneyard

Current Roster ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Can someone list current team players or provide a link to the roster?

Now that I have relocated and live 8 miles from Duke and 8 miles from UNC, I need to focus on my UCONN WBB.

I will be spending many hours in sports bars with DISH TV. I got a super deal from Time-Warner, but no SNY.

Reaction Score
There are 8 players listed as 6 feet or taller. Add Gabby, who may play bigger than her 5' 11", and the question would be if this is the tallest roster UCONN has had?

Reaction Score

Now that I have relocated and live 8 miles from Duke and 8 miles from UNC, I need to focus on my UCONN WBB.

I will be spending many hours in sports bars with DISH TV. I got a super deal from Time-Warner, but no SNY.
There are 8 players listed as 6 feet or taller. Add Gabby, who may play bigger than her 5' 11", and the question would be if this is the tallest roster UCONN has had?

Reaction Score
All info thereBoneyard. Click on links to blogs then click on uconn official site

Reaction Score
All info theBoneyard. Click on links to blogs then click on uconn official site

Reaction Score

I live south of Wilmington and have DirecTV which does indeed carry SNY !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom