crickets and tumbleweeds... | The Boneyard

crickets and tumbleweeds...

Reaction Score
after how many threads, tweets, and speculations over the past 5 or so years (for some even longer) this place is now a ghost town.

Habits are hard to break so I still find myself checking for something to come along. Anything.

Sigh-
Cue the "One Shining Moment" montage...

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
We'll always have Jock Jams though to remember the good times by.

Reaction Score
Pretty much. I still check periodically but am ready to accept and have moved on. If we are stuck here instead of blasting it let's try to make it the best league possible, who knows, maybe with the right additions it'll turn into a P6. Doubtful, but never know. In the meantime, let's figure out football and get rolling.

Side note, I'm hoping for a car wash update. Been too quiet on that front!

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
after how many threads, tweets, and speculations over the past 5 or so years (for some even longer) this place is now a ghost town.

Habits are hard to break so I still find myself checking for something to come along. Anything.

Sigh-

If it makes you feel any better....if/when our #1 desired conference landing spot (B1G) is going to expand, you will not hear about it via internet rumors, reports on ESPN, or public displays and presentations to the conference. There will a sparse rumor or two within 24 hours of their expansion, and then it will happen. But it will be crickets and tumbleweeds leading up to that point.

Will that help you sleep better at night?;)

Reaction Score
If it makes you feel any better....if/when our #1 desired conference landing spot (B1G) is going to expand, you will not hear about it via internet rumors, reports on ESPN, or public displays and presentations to the conference. There will a sparse rumor or two within 24 hours of their expansion, and then it will happen. But it will be crickets and tumbleweeds leading up to that point.

Will that help you sleep better at night?;)

Could even be happening right now... :eek:

Reaction Score

Sigh-

"one shining moment", it's not over till we say it's over!

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I'll take any UConn publicity on ESPN we can get that isn't about our football woes.

Reaction Score
Getting some play on Big Ten Network: "Connecticut vs. Ohio State."

Reaction Score
I did read that "P6" would be worn as helmet stickers.....

Good idea...maybe the Big 12 and ACC can add "SEC" stickers to their helmet.

CatFantasizesatMirror.jpg~c200

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom