Could we stop the begging please? | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Could we stop the begging please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Again, you continue to fail to comprehend what I am saying despite me having made the same post about 2 dozen times in the last week.

In fact, you are the one proposing we sit around and pray for the phone to ring.

I will say this to you one last time, and if you do not understand it this time, there is no hope for you.

I do not believe the ACC will ever add UConn, but if UConn wants to keep trying to get into the ACC, it must rebuild the Big East. UConn will never get there without a strong Big East.

BYU, TCU (kind of), and Utah got into BCS conferences because the MWC was strong and their programs were strong. Same with Louisville, USF and Cincinnati with CUSA. Crying about the unfairness of life and or that they are screwed is not an effective strategy for athletic programs or in life.
Rebuilding the Big East is like herding cats. First, they need to separate the ones with FB from the others. Let the BB-onlies go their own way. Next, find 12 schools that are on the same continent, that play D1 football, and, the kicker, don't suck at it. Finally, invent a teleporter to save on travel costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom