Copy of Championship Game | The Boneyard

Copy of Championship Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the big game? It's not available on ESPN3 now. Had a great time in Nashville but found out when I got home that my DVR ran out of room trying to tape both the men's and women's games:( I'm being greedy here but would love, love, love to be able to get my hands on the hour pre-game and the full game. Would be happy to pay if anyone has the ability to reproduce this:) Thanks!!

Reaction Score
HP: I know that anguish and can feel your pain. We have it taped here. PM if you wish.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where I can find a copy of the big game? It's not available on ESPN3 now. Had a great time in Nashville but found out when I got home that my DVR ran out of room trying to tape both the men's and women's games:( I'm being greedy here but would love, love, love to be able to get my hands on the hour pre-game and the full game. Would be happy to pay if anyone has the ability to reproduce this:) Thanks!!

I think it's still available, I watched it last night…just go off the one week selection and you should find it

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
You have to go to "Replay" and then "All" instead of just the past seven days. The entire season is on there except for a few games which I think were on CBS Sports.

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
No worries- you don't need to watch, we won!!!

Reaction Score
No worries- you don't need to watch, we won!!!
No I understand the need to watch(I own all the national championships on dvd). That being said the game was not really competitive, such a shame :)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
The most recent game is on ESPN3 still. In the Replay section, you have to select the sport as Basketball and the timeframe as within the last 30 days.

All other NC games are covered on YouTube. A quick search of "Uconn-Louisville 2013 women's basketball" will serve the game up for you. Additionally, a gentleman named Linwood Russell has all the NC games from 1995 (edited) through 2010.

YouTube also has last year's national semi against ND and the amazing Baylor-Louisville regional semi.

Hope this all helps.

-Alex

Geno-ista

Embracing the New Look!!!
Reaction Score
No I understand the need to watch(I own all the national championships on dvd). That being said the game was not really competitive, such a shame :)
I get it- u know I was funnin! I envy u for that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom