Cool Student Engagment Concept from UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Great idea. UConn should do the same. Call it HuskiesHeroes

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
What a really great idea. Mixing in the social media aspects and I can't see how this is a bad idea in any way. Wonder if other schools do something like this.

Reaction Score
I like Husky Heroes concept...

CCtrWNgVAAEoCNN.jpg

Reaction Score
Excellent information. Send this to everyone in UCONN athletics marketing.
We need more creativity in the Marketing dept. to increase loyalty and ticket sales.
We need a marketing department.

Reaction Score

Very true. The marketing department is notaggressive enough. They wait for the phone to ring.
We should have telemarketers on the phone, either employees or independent contractors SELLING season tickets.
They should stop worrying about offending season ticket holders who make seat donations and sell the tickets
CHEAP in order to fill the stadium and beyond. They have a Dinosaur mentality.

If you give a sales organization reasonable incentives, they would could fill the Rent. I am aware of the negative impact
of the past four years but even more reason to create a sense of urgency and make a major push for ticket sales.

http://thesportjournal.org/article/...ion-i-institutions-the-companies-perspective/

Reaction Score

Very true. The marketing department is notaggressive enough. They wait for the phone to ring.
We should have telemarketers on the phone, either employees or independent contractors SELLING season tickets.
They should stop worrying about offending season ticket holders who make seat donations and sell the tickets
CHEAP in order to fill the stadium and beyond. They have a Dinosaur mentality.

If you give a sales organization reasonable incentives, they would could fill the Rent. I am aware of the negative impact
of the past four years but even more reason to create a sense of urgency and make a major push for ticket sales.

http://thesportjournal.org/article/...ion-i-institutions-the-companies-perspective/

Marketing and Sales are two different things. You need both but they are not the same.

Reaction Score
Marketing and Sales are two different things. You need both but they are not the same.

In this context they are one and the same. Although Place or Channels of distribution is only one of the 4 marketing P's, Product, Price and Promotion being the others, the mindset on the University is not aggressive when it comes to filling the Rent!

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
Oh crud, are we going to have another one of those long running arguments where someone refers to a correlation component for 5 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom