Connecticut eighth grader offered football scholarship from Florida State | The Boneyard

Connecticut eighth grader offered football scholarship from Florida State

Reaction Score
I won't rant till he is a Sr and Big Lou is s**tbagging UConn if Diaco offers him. I will say the first thought that entered my mind when I saw this was the kid from Delaware that played with Dhameer Bradley in high school David Sills who committed to USC as a 13 yr old. He ended up at WVU as a 3 star QB recruit...
http://www.delawaretoday.com/Delawa...David-Sills-Opt-for-West-Virginia-University/

Fairfield_1st

Sitting on this Barstool talking like a damn fool
Reaction Score
My first thought is that they shouldn't be allowed to offer scholarships to 8th graders. Certainly shouldn't have any contact with them until high school. They also painted a target on the kid's back. Who wouldn't want to lay a mean hit on the kid with the FSU offer.

Reaction Score
Pressure... people looking over his shoulder?
Maybe...or maybe his apple cart is getting disrupted. Could be he's also worried about the father being a helicopter parent. Don't forget the kids father ran IMG college and his brother went to IMG Academy (that is WAY out of Lew's league). I know one thing..his uncle was my age..Jim Pyne..played center at Va Tech and then in the NFL for 7 or 8 years..got the most out of his ability.

Reaction Score
This can't be possible. Connecticut has no D1 talent. By the time this kid is ready we will be part of the B12 and our offense will be putting up B12 numbers.

Reaction Score
College football has lost its collective mind...........and cares absolutely jack about the kids.........

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom