Commit #6 - Connor Freeborn | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Commit #6 - Connor Freeborn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Thought you might like this 5 minute video. It's from last year's Salesianum v Steubenville, OH game. Connor Freeborn is #88, and is called by his first name, Stephen, in the clip. Freeborn had two Pic 6's in the first quarter playing a similar 3-4 D that Coach Diaco will show. 88 also had a bunch of sacks and 2 forced fumbles in that game. Quite a game and a very big win for Salesianum.

Video produced by Chris and Cindy Larson of Nkognito Productions.

I liked seeing the future of LBU in that video. I can't wait to see Troy on the field in Beaver Stadium.

Reaction Score
Agree about the Sals guys, Dlandy. Troy is a stud and an outstanding kid! He's #9 and Brian O'Neill #84, Pitt, will be fun to watch. Great years watching these kids growing up and playing together at Salesianum. And the Sals pipeline is full.

Last edited:

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Welcome to the Dog Pound, Connor!!!

Reaction Score
In regards to what. My only point is there seems to be a lot of excitement over quantity versus quality of the commits so far. Maybe it's because of the length of time with zero commits, but you can't deny that the quality of recruits, based on offers of other programs which is the best barometer, has been good at all. When you keep seeing the same FCS teams popping up as offers it has to be a red flag.

Look...we get that you are a troll.

But if you knew anything about our history you would know that, of the more than 12 players drafted in recent years, most did not have any major offers.

You negativity and general lack of knowledge about UConn football really is not needed around here.

Reaction Score
Colgate offer. Big competition. Im sure hell develop tho
Your mom's calling from up in the kitchen; time to take out the garbage and get your homework done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom