commit #3 | The Boneyard

commit #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do you know which position he's being recruited for? He's also listed as a dual-threat QB

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
McAllisterOnFox 2:14pm via Twitter for iPhone
I think UConn got a very nice, really athletic prospect in Noye. Love him on offense. UConn was only school who wanted him there

Good idea to go against the flow on the Athletes. If they don't work out after a year or two, you can always flip them.

Also makes you wonder if all schools did due diligence as to what side of the ball he preferred.

Reaction Score
Good idea to go against the flow on the Athletes. If they don't work out after a year or two, you can always flip them.

Also makes you wonder if all schools did due diligence as to what side of the ball he preferred.

From Jim Fuller @ NHR:

>>Rochester QB commits to UConn

Justin Noye, a dual threat quarterback at East High in Rochester, NY., is the latest Class of 2014 prospect to commit to UConn. Noye, a 6-foot-1, 185 pounder, is also a standout sprinter in high school who some recruiting databases list as a receiver. Rutgers and Temple are among the others teams who offered Noye.

http://runwayramblings.blogspot.com/2013/06/rochester-qb-commits-to-uconn.html

Reaction Score
This is a stud get. Probably one of the most advanced players we've gotten. We will be watching him on nfl draft boards five years from now.

Reaction Score
This is a stud get. Probably one of the most advanced players we've gotten. We will be watching him on nfl draft boards five years from now.

Do you know which position he's being recruited for? He's also listed as a dual-threat QB

@I hear their gonna give him a shot to try Wildcat QB first and go from there!Sort of a "change of pace" guy to juice up the offense!

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
“(UConn) was the only school that wanted to put the ball into my hands (as a receiver) instead of playing defense,” Noye said. “That played a big part.”

He obviously hasn't seen too many of our games in the past couple of years. He may get more chances to carry the ball as a DB than a WR.

....I kid, I kid.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger