Commentary Thread for Premium Top-Shelf Tweets | The Boneyard

Commentary Thread for Premium Top-Shelf Tweets

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
It makes me sad that we can't have nice things. It would be wonderful to know that seeing a certain thread at thr top of the board meant actual news and not endless riffing and rehashing of third party low content.

Anyway, before Fishy nukes the entire board for making a mess of his CR Zen Garden. Here is a thread to comment on any PTST's. You can link to the original if you need to.

My first pitch, has there been a PTST yet?

Reaction Score
It doesn't matter, there's simply no way to avoid people making comments about tweets in any thread. It's already been violated like eight times.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
It doesn't matter, there's simply no way to avoid people making comments about tweets in any thread. It's already been violated like eight times.
If you really wanted no commentary thread, just lock it and give Jostar and the acc guy privledges to post there.

Reaction Score
Violated by the man himself. I suppose he could delete replies to keep it down

Reaction Score
It amazes me that grown men cannot read a rule that says "no commentary" and follow it. Jesus.

On topic: I feel my usual sense of dread re: all things conference realignment.

Reaction Score
Violated by the man himself. I suppose he could delete replies to keep it down
After he realized he's truly hopeless on here unless he wants to come off as a despot.

Mr. Wonderful

Whistleblower
Reaction Score
It amazes me that grown men cannot read a rule that says "no commentary" and follow it. Jesus.

On topic: I feel my usual sense of dread re: all things conference realignment.
Commentary is inherent in the very nature of threaded message board software.

Fishy is using it in a way it was not designed for. Not at all surprised he didn't get the results he wanted.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
It is admirable that Fishy tried to set guidelines for that thread...but it was do

Fishy is using it in a way it was not designed for. Not at all surprised he didn't get the results he wanted.

Gee I don't know...it says don't post commentary so you don't post commentary...it's not that hard. It's hard to believe people are unable to resist the urge to comment. A little restraint isn't a bad thing.

It would be nice to have a thread where there is actual content...and not the same discussions from the same posters over and over. Plenty of other threads to do that.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Just keep things to a dull roar there.

Reaction Score

It's not hard to honor a request that we can all benefit from, is it?

CL82

Reaction Score
It's not hard to honor a request that we can all benefit from, is it?
Says the guy who just posted a comment in the thread ignoring said request. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Says the guy who just posted a comment in the thread ignoring said request. :rolleyes:
I posted once facetiously because others were doing it, waited a while to even do that. Otherwise, I would have followed. :rolleyes:

CL82

Reaction Score
I posted once facetiously because others were doing it, waited a while to even do that. Otherwise, I would have followed. :rolleyes:
Just a joke Butch... no worries.

WestHartHusk

$3M a Year With March Off
Reaction Score
Something is up that Kasich is now on the stump for UC.

Reaction Score
At least the Big 12 fans are noticing the market we provide now. Some do think we present more than Cincy and Houston (which is obvious).

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Something is up that Kasich is now on the stump for UC.
He wrote letters on July 12th -- he didn't come public with this -- it was unearthed. Take it with a grain of salt.

Reaction Score
This is the proper use of the PTST's Commentary thread, assuming it is already posted in the primary PTST thread. Do we need to hold class?
I'm a big believer in the rule of law. If you're not supposed to do it, don't do it.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom