Comedian Larry David was none too happy with UConn coach Dan Hurley’s second half-tactics | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Comedian Larry David was none too happy with UConn coach Dan Hurley’s second half-tactics

Reaction Score
He should have stayed home and left the seat open for someone who cared about the game.
That was my take, he did not really want to sit there but needed an excuse to leave. Of course we ran up the score up shortly after halftime. Lol

Our bench played 65 minutes. Three of our starters played less than 30 minutes. So David is not even accurate.

I also noticed Illinois did not immediately respond to going with their walk-ons when we did.

UConn’s “dominant” player played 22 minutes. Let that sink it.

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
Maybe I don't get him, but everrytime I've seen interviews with him, I find him annoying. I've never watched his show.
His show can be hilarious. He takes on the commonplace things and stereotypes that annoy people and blows them out of proportion to show how silly they are.

His real life live in girl friend when he was young was a young actress from CT who was a hs classmate and still friend of one of my in-law family members. My wife knew her well. I know her sister. I have zero info on what the guy is like behind closed doors.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
This was good stuff. And something most of us have experienced whether it's with family or friends.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Vertical Drop, Horizontal Tug.

Absurdity of stealing a lesson by listening in.
Benches? Are they sitting benches?
Wordle.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom