Colorado | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Colorado

Reaction Score
DS is an intelligent football guy and anyone could learn the game from him, however, he sees this CU gig as Hollywood and he needs to get off that horse and onto what he knows best - teaching football. I would never underestimate the man's ability but his judgement at times - yes
This...

Reaction Score
College FB is about dollars now. Last years most watched game of the regular season was CU CSU, on a Saturday morning. Let's not pretend things like this don't matter. I am in Colorado. Watching UConn on CBS Sports with the stadium 1/4 to 1/3 full vs watching CU play a power schedule on national TV(although CBS Sports is probably considered national). Look it's one year. I would love to see UC on TV with a full stadium, and I don't mean at Michigan.
I'd hope they play a power schedule since you know they're in a power conference.

Reaction Score
I'd hope they play a power schedule since you know they're in a power conference.
Ok point is simple. What OTHER 4 and 8 team are talk shows discussing? Someone compared UConn with CU which prompted my comment. Check out NIL money or TV revenue or TV ratings. Stop thinking small. Conference affiliation is where the money is. If UConn wants to come out of the dark ages in FB start filling the Rent.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one jealous here about how much content Colorado puts out for their fans? UConn football pumps out about as much content as Sacred Heart does for their team.

Reaction Score
Am I the only one jealous here about how much content Colorado puts out for their fans? UConn football pumps out about as much content as Sacred Heart does for their team.
Significant decrease in production since Trombley, Pehrson and Davidson moved on to P5 jobs that year.

Reaction Score

I don’t want the kind of coverage Colorado gets now.

Reaction Score
Ok point is simple. What OTHER 4 and 8 team are talk shows discussing? Someone compared UConn with CU which prompted my comment. Check out NIL money or TV revenue or TV ratings. Stop thinking small. Conference affiliation is where the money is. If UConn wants to come out of the dark ages in FB start filling the Rent.

They aren’t talking about Colorado for good reasons now. The place has become a dumpster fire.

Reaction Score
They aren’t talking about Colorado for good reasons now. The place has become a dumpster fire.
Compared to what...Prime is coming across as petty....however someone compared UC HC with Prime....everyone conveniently forgets when Mora had a meltdown last year. Was that a good look. He started out hyping the program but now seems less engaged. So WHO is talking about UConn outside of the BY? No one. If the Huskies win 6 or 7 games and average 17K in the stands people will be talking about CU still. I am not defending Dieon Sanders....getting into a back and forth with former players is sorta Bob Knight like if Knight had used social media. But calling him over rated for what he has done with program is ignorant of the facts.

Reaction Score
I'm not particularly surprised that some players don't like the atmosphere Coach Prime has created. Some probably think it's great. But his focus on himself and his kids was certain to create the perception that he's playing favorites and that guys who have proven their value are not getting the credit they think they deserve. Now they have options. Coach can be the smartest and greatest guy in the room but he'd better be careful. That room could start shrinking if he doesn't turn things around quickly. Quickly meaning this year or next.

Reaction Score
The content will come when the wins come. Full stop. Who cares about content from a 3-9?

Reaction Score
Compared to what...Prime is coming across as petty....however someone compared UC HC with Prime....everyone conveniently forgets when Mora had a meltdown last year. Was that a good look. He started out hyping the program but now seems less engaged. So WHO is talking about UConn outside of the BY? No one. If the Huskies win 6 or 7 games and average 17K in the stands people will be talking about CU still. I am not defending Dieon Sanders....getting into a back and forth with former players is sorta Bob Knight like if Knight had used social media. But calling him over rated for what he has done with program is ignorant of the facts.

Nobody noticed Mora’s venting but the 12 people that post here.

He was 100% right too.

Cope.

Reaction Score
The content will come when the wins come. Full stop. Who cares about content from a 3-9?
variant on this, any time the school creates content there's a lot of negative vibes that people hash up... when content elicits excitement and positive vibes the content will be made

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom