Colorado Connection | The Boneyard

Colorado Connection

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Yeah my wife went to CU. And next year I might be scheduling a road trip or 2 to keep my sanity intact.

If Diablo coaches another whole season, I'd seriously consider moving to Boulder if I were you.

Reaction Score
Well that was anti-climatic... McIntyre is a good coach though.

Reaction Score
Found another connection. Legal weed in Colorado. Bob Diaco smokes lots of the marijuana.
The man is hallucinating and power tripping. He is doing something else.

Reaction Score
My nephew just started his freshman year at CU. His mom received her masters in education at CU. She and her husband (my wife's brother) both grew up in Glastonbury, and have resided in Telluride CO since about 1990.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
I have a sister in Boulder and have followed the Colorado football team for 30 years. They won a national title in the early 90's with Bill McCartney (who sadly is suffering from Alzheimer's today). He left coaching to devote his time to Christian fellowship and the program fell off the map. I hated the move to the PAC 12. He built the program into the power house by bringing in kids from Southern California, many with gang backgrounds. Many accused him of putting success on the field first but I truly believe as a strong Christian he believed in second chances and redemption. Glad to see the Buffs making noise again. They also have what I consider to be one of the top 10 most beautiful campuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom