College Players on Move Not Many Coaches | The Boneyard

College Players on Move Not Many Coaches

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
It is interesting to me the number of mass transfers including starting players that are happening at programs that have not changed head coach. Hadn't seen that the transfers from Vandy included the two sisters - one of whom was the victim of the unintentional eye poke during our game in the holiday tournament. She looked like a really good prospect - her sister was injured at the time.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It is interesting to me the number of mass transfers including starting players that are happening at programs that have not changed head coach. Hadn't seen that the transfers from Vandy included the two sisters - one of whom was the victim of the unintentional eye poke during our game in the holiday tournament. She looked like a really good prospect - her sister was injured at the time.

Im curious to see where Paris Kea ends up. I would love to see her end up back here in the ACC at a school like Wake Forest.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Will also be interesting to see where Mackenzie Calvert, to gave a verbal to Baylor and then chose USC, will end up. Kim is usually warm to transfers but even if there were room on the roster I have a feeling that she would not even entertain the idea of Calvert transferring to Baylor.

Texas also lost Nekia Jones to transfer and had a couple of verbals decommit in the past week.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I was wondering about Texas and the transfers and recent decomits.

It may have something to do with Jalie Mitchell (former assistant to Karen Aston at Texas since the 2011-12 campaign). She could have been the one that the recent commits bonded with and felt like she is the reason they chose Texas.

Nekia Jones left Texas and has landed at North Texas.

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/w-baskbl/spec-rel/040915aaa.html

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Will also be interesting to see where Mackenzie Calvert, to gave a verbal to Baylor and then chose USC, will end up. Kim is usually warm to transfers but even if there were room on the roster I have a feeling that she would not even entertain the idea of Calvert transferring to Baylor.

Texas also lost Nekia Jones to transfer and had a couple of verbals decommit in the past week.

Calvert is one of a few that I am interested where they land.

Makenzie Calvert -Southern Cal to
Paris Kea- Vandy to
Audrey-Ann Caron-Goudreau-Vandy to
Kahleann Caron-Goudreau-Vandy to
Sarah Imbovioh-Virginia to
Arielle Roberson (gem at Colorado before her ACL)- Colorado to
Sierra Calhoun - Duke to

Some other decent talent has already found a home:

Roshunda Johnson from Oklahoma State to Mississippi State
Jasmine Lumpkin from Michigan State to TAMU

If i can find the big list of transfers I will post it.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Still flummoxed by the whole Sierra Calhoun thing. I hope she finds a program where she's happy.

Reaction Score
Is there any word on where Sadie Edwards is headed, or did I miss that announcement? Also how close was Calhoun to coming to UCONN? I remember being disappointed when she chose Duke because I thought that she was coming here. And I have to echo other Boneyarder's in being happy for Michaela Johnson being drafted by the Liberty after leaving here. One of the few transfers for whom the move worked well.

HuskyFan1125

Reaction Score
Bonpland said:
Is there any word on where Sadie Edwards is headed, or did I miss that announcement? Also how close was Calhoun to coming to UCONN? I remember being disappointed when she chose Duke because I thought that she was coming here. And I have to echo other Boneyarder's in being happy for Michaela Johnson being drafted by the Liberty after leaving here. One of the few transfers for whom the move worked well.

Sadie is at Southern Cal with Cynthia Cooper.

Not sure about Calhoun and UCONN before she committed to Duke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom