Status
Not open for further replies.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
This kid just happens to be a relative of a friend, and I know he recently visited UConn. Not sure where he stands in the grand scheme of things. According to the friend, he's already been offered a full ride by BC although the recruiting sites don't identify that. This is the high school where Michael Carter-Williams played. Mom is 6'5" and dad is 6'8".

http://www.hoopville.com/2014/09/12/st-andrews-has-young-talent-to-watch-alongside-veterans/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0IM0TEMaBA

violations written all over this kid... no way...

Reaction Score
Is Aaron Wheeler related to Tyson Wheeler, from New London.

Reaction Score
Looks like he's his son. Tyson played at New London. My high school team knocked out his New London team on our way to the state title in '92. Major upset. Tyson was nasty.

Reaction Score
What is that web page? Is it his own page on VC that he updates or something else? I don't understand the tweets connection (probably cuz I don't use twitter). I did gleam 2 star rating, not much else. Am I missing something?

I'm pretty sure Verbal Commits isn't updated by the players, and I would disregard their out-of-date ratings unless you can confirm them elsewhere. They have Hamidou Diallo as a 2 star.

Every player who has a twitter has their account linked into their page, because people like to stalk high school kids.

Reaction Score
No relation to Tyson Wheeler, verbal commits is probably best place for recruiting news.

Reaction Score
Just scored thousandth point as a sophomore. That size and stroke only a matter of time before the kid starts blowing up.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
I'll try to get an update after the HS season ends.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Quick update: UNC is now in the picture as well. The word is that while he was the leading scorer on the team as a soph, he did not play as much as he could have since the coach plays the juniors and seniors heavily as the tuition is very high. Expect to see his numbers pop as a junior.

huskypantz

Reaction Score
Participated in St. Louis Nike elite 100 this past weekend. He's 16, most kids are 17 and I guess he played fairly well. Has offers from BC, Creighton and Depaul. Waiting for the big offers to come in.

huskypantz

Reaction Score

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Quick update on Cole. BC has told him that he's their "number 1 target". He has recently attended a Boeheim recruiting/nose-picking seminar and Ratface is scheduled to give him a call this week. No word on UConn.
Bill Reynolds: Cole Swider's journey has just begun
Given that we're close to a lock to get Reeves, and that KO is spending a ton of time/energy on highly rated SFs like Khavon Moore, Cam Reddish and Sidney Wilson, I think it's a stretch to imagine we'll offer this kid.

It's too bad since I love collecting New England talent, and doubly so since this kid's a shooter. I see that Rutgers has offered him so maybe he'll head there and help Pikiell building something respectable -- I could root for that, most definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom