Coach Diaco @ Middlesex Chamber Brkfst on 8/25 from 0700-0900 | The Boneyard

Coach Diaco @ Middlesex Chamber Brkfst on 8/25 from 0700-0900

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just attended my third Bob Diaco Middleton CC breakfast. Wish Diaco had a little more energy and enthusiasm, LOL! Seriously I have to believe that coach is in the same family tree of another low energy guy, Jim Valvano!

Chomping at the bit of until next Thursday night. Can't come quick enough. I feel like a little kid counting the days til Christmas!

Reaction Score
I have been to all 3 of these breakfast meetings. His tone and confidence level was significantly higher last year when compared to the first year. This year I see additional confidence in how he spoke about the team which makes me think we are going to continue to see better results on the field.

Penfield

a.k.a PencilForest
Reaction Score
@huskymedic. I made another for the people that prefer the Keaton era bat symbol

image.jpeg

Last edited:

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Just attended my third Bob Diaco Middleton CC breakfast. Wish Diaco had a little more energy and enthusiasm, LOL! Seriously I have to believe that coach is in the same family tree of another low energy guy, Jim Valvano!

Chomping at the bit of until next Thursday night. Can't come quick enough. I feel like a little kid counting the days til Christmas!
7 more "sleeps" til GameDAY!!!!! God I love Diaco. Dude's already in mid-season form with his speeches.

Reaction Score
Hell. We changed the uniform colors, dumped the traditional mascot. Might as well dump the whole thing. UConn Batmen. Symbol of might to the foe! That fits.

This guy is either insane or brilliant. Just not sure which yet.

Reaction Score
LMAO... Diaco is a genius @ getting the publicity. ;)

Batman 3 Update ‏@WatchBatman 16m16 minutes ago
Diaco At Middlesex Chamber Breakfast: Fish Cake, Batman And (Eventually) Football
snsanalytics.com/484ny2 (takes you to Mike Anthony story above)

Batman Share@BatmanShare 1 hour ago
Diaco At Middlesex Chamber Breakfast: Fish Cake, Batman And (Eventually) Football - Hartford Couran
dlvr.it/M6dl9j (takes you to Mike Anthony story from above)

Prem A.@premdawg 31 mins ago
If Diaco comes out of the tunnel in a #Batman costume for Game 1, we're running the table & going to the College Football Playoffs. #UConn

Reaction Score
This guy is either insane or brilliant. Just not sure which yet.

My feelings exactly. I think his energy is great, and goodness knows after the stupid twins the program was badly in need of that.

He can put a defense together. Now he has to show he's a complete coach with an O and STs that work along with recruiting and developing talent.

I'm optimistic, but the jury is still out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom