Chris Laviano QB NY | The Boneyard

Chris Laviano QB NY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score
I would have no issue with the staff taking 2 QB's this year. Even if Whitmer turns out to be the real deal, by the time these kids take off their redshirt, CW will be in the final year of his eligibility. There is no logjam at the QB spot here right now. If a kid wants an opportunity to play, there's very few schools out there offering as much opportunity as we are right now.

Reaction Score
True Jimmy. Only thing is what if Casey is as good as we all hope he is? Hes more then likely redshirting this year, giving him 4 more years. Obviously competition makes players better. Im all about having as much talent as we can get. Laviano looks really good. Heres a video of him. Gotta be honest i was alittle worried about Coach P but hes going after better recruits then the old coach ever did. GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
I would have no issue with the staff taking 2 QB's this year. Even if Whitmer turns out to be the real deal, by the time these kids take off their redshirt, CW will be in the final year of his eligibility. There is no logjam at the QB spot here right now. If a kid wants an opportunity to play, there's very few schools out there offering as much opportunity as we are right now.

If we are getting 2 QBs in this class rest assured that one of the current kids ( or 2 ) may be transferring out...

Reaction Score
True Jimmy. Only thing is what if Casey is as good as we all hope he is? Hes more then likely redshirting this year, giving him 4 more years. Obviously competition makes players better. Im all about having as much talent as we can get. Laviano looks really good. Heres a video of him. Gotta be honest i was alittle worried about Coach P but hes going after better recruits then the old coach ever did. GO HUSKIES!!!!

"Coach P but hes going after better recruits then the old coach ever did."

As a wise counselar once asked me, "where's the proof". Please provide written proof in triplicate, double spaced with each page numbered. Video submissions must be authenticated, before they will be accepted.

Reaction Score
If we are getting 2 QBs in this class rest assured that one of the current kids ( or 2 ) may be transferring out...

So be it. One of them may transfer anyway. Hate to see any kid leave, but if they do transfer, it's because of their standing on the depth chart. Competition is a good thing. Wouldn't be the first or last QB to transfer.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
and maybe one switches position. Who knows but my guess is UConn is done with the quarterback spot this recruiting class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom