Chip Kelly To UCONN | The Boneyard

Chip Kelly To UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
WORD is he'll be fired soon. Would he come to UCONN? He doesn't need the money, maybe just to prove he's still got it? I'd take him, if he wanted to...

Reaction Score
Tired act...

husky-sad.jpg

Reaction Score
UConn should have waited a couple more days. Tbey could have hired a coacj who could win 10-12 games per season, score a million points per game, recruit in a state that doesn't produce many D1 prospects (and shares the state with another D1 program), recruits successfully in other states (California)..
But . . . nevermind, he wouldn't have answered the phone. And he will go to a place with higher aspirations.

Reaction Score
UConn could not afford Kelley right now. People don't get that,because of money, there were only two options here. Keep Diaco or hire Randy Edsall at a discounted price.
There is an old saying: it takes money to make money. Maybe with a Chip Kelly (and I know he wouldn't come here), UConn becomes an exciting team that fills the stands and cleans out the concessions.

Reaction Score
There is an old saying: it takes money to make money. Maybe with a Chip Kelly (and I know he wouldn't come here), UConn becomes an exciting team that fills the stands and cleans out the concessions.
Sorry, Nike isn't based in Ct. & Starter vanished from the New Haven scene decades ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom