Chief out of pocket | The Boneyard

Chief out of pocket

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chief00

I have a lot going on today - you can ask questions - but please don't expect responses to much later on.

Enjoy the 4th of July. It's been a fun weekend thus far.

Reaction Score
Chief, Andre said you never come out of your pocket to pickup a bill. Something about alligator arms.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
You deserve the break. Enjoy

It's really tough this time of year. Just grinding everyday, so many commitments. Quite frankly, the man needs to recharge. Get ready for some fast-break, full court press analysis in the weeks to come!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Chief, Andre said you never come out of your pocket to pickup a bill. Something about alligator arms.

That commercial is so freakin' dumb, but it still makes me chuckle. smh

Reaction Score
I have a lot going on today - you can ask questions - but please don't expect responses to much later on.

Enjoy the 4th of July. It's been a fun weekend thus far.

So much going on for you, and yet you still take the time to check in with us. Bless your heart.

Reaction Score
No problem Chief, I understand. Just finished the front 9 with Ray and MJ and all the requests I'm getting for my analysis on our offense are stressing me out. We'll hit the bar when we finish I'll have Mike take the bags to the Range Rover while I provide some analysis.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
No problem Chief, I understand. Just finished the front 9 with Ray and MJ and all the requests I'm getting for my analysis on our offense are stressing me out. We'll hit the bar when we finish I'll have Mike take the bags to the Range Rover while I provide some analysis.

I just had fish and chips with Ben Eaves and then we went shopping for lawn tarps at K-Mart.

Reaction Score
Chief Get some rest but I hope Coach is paying you for the time off you're taking. Be careful, you know how he is about breaks, rest and escalators.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfreeds

Top Bottom