Chicago Sky @ NY Liberty | The Boneyard

Chicago Sky @ NY Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those who might not realize it- the game is going to be on ESPN2 Saturday night. I'll be courtside watching the game but I'm going to dvr it as well.

It looks like Bill liked Anna Cruz's performance in training camp. If you go to the WNBA site and look at the Liberty page there's interviews of Bill and Anna that sound very positive. Bill said that Simmons was "taking steps back" last week and that if the players don't pick up his system fast they'll be cut.

There's another good interview of Tina Charles. I'm anxious to see how she plays.

BTW- NBA TV also shows a lot of games that aren't advertised on ESPN. You just have to check every day.

Last edited:

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
I'll be at the Garden, too, sporting my Sue Wicks t-shirt... intrigued to see the new/old look Lib (really worried about everyone in the post - even TC.)

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Tina Charles should have every chance to dominate. This could be a rough opening weekend for the Sky without Prince and Fowles.

Reaction Score
Just looking at the schedule quickly. I think the Sky will start the season at 3-0. They looked very solid this week. I wonder why Prince didn't play Tuesday?

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
Just looking at the schedule quickly. I think the Sky will start the season at 3-0. They looked very solid this week. I wonder why Prince didn't play Tuesday?

She has yet to report to the team this season. The team is only saying it is due to "personal reasons" and that she is expected back within the next two weeks. She is very unlikely to play this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom