Cheickna Dembele | The Boneyard

Cheickna Dembele

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
As always, you can't link to that site, but if you want to see it just google the the URL.

Reaction Score
Interesting... Boeheim was just in to visit him today. Cuse is after him & T. Thompson and apparently we are now onto both too. He's a big strong kid. Another newbie to the game. Recruiting is getting interesting this spring.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score

Looks to be quite an athlete. And according to this article he hits 80% from the line.

Other teams involved: Syracuse, Providence, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Iowa, Georgetown, Temple, Alabama, LSU, Penn State, Florida, Arizona State, Iowa State, Missouri, North Carolina State, St. Joseph's, Charlotte and LaSalle

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Looks to be quite an athlete. And according to this article he hits 80% from the line.

Other teams involved: Syracuse, Providence, Pittsburgh, Maryland, Iowa, Georgetown, Temple, Alabama, LSU, Penn State, Florida, Arizona State, Iowa State, Missouri, North Carolina State, St. Joseph's, Charlotte and LaSalle

Looks like nobody recruiting him so that's good.

Reaction Score
can anyone explain why bibles is banned here?

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score

Doesn't look like a bean pole, that's a positive .

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
his name sounds like another project to me, why do we love projects so much?

"wait to next year"

or maybe "in twenty minutes"

Reaction Score

"wait to next year"

With all those teams interested, or if they are, it would seem he has improved enough for a chance or is good enough to impact right away. Who knows, but heck we are already full of projects I agree although we still need big bodies nonetheless.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
he might be a diamond in the rough, I'm just playing off the name and coming from abroad

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score

"wait to next year"

This is what's out there at this point in the recruiting cycle...it's not only us that have to look for "projects", it's everyone else too.

Reaction Score
That's a big list from a big dude. That size is tough to find, he's a man already.

He's nowhere near 40! Having reached the Gundy Standard two years hence, i am qualified to point this out.

Kid had a good build.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HassanDawg