Charlie Creme - 9 Players You Need to Know | The Boneyard

Charlie Creme - 9 Players You Need to Know

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stewie and KML are already on the vaunted "3 to see" list.

Agreed with Wbbfan1 in that I would have considered putting in Turner over Wilson, and Tuck over someone else (Welch, maybe?). No offense to either of those two displaced - they are great. But IMO my replacements have been just a bit better this season. :)

Reaction Score
Stewie and KML are already on the vaunted "3 to see" list.

Agreed with Wbbfan1 in that I would have considered putting in Turner over Wilson, and Tuck over someone else (Welch, maybe?). No offense to either of those two displaced - they are great. But IMO my replacements have been just a bit better this season. :)

Tuck deserve to be on.

Obviously I can speak more to UCONN (Turner can be within top 12 too - I just won't further comment because I haven't seen her play other than sporadic.) - it is totally laughable a team we buried by over 20 in hich our team has been devastating ALL THE COMPETITION since Game 3 in November would have the same amount of players "to see" in the top 12 than UCONN.

VS the top teams we played:

Tuck was one of the top 5 players on the floor (between 3-5) vs USC. Welch and Wilson were not.
Tuck was the 2nd best player on the floor vs Duke behind MoJeff.
Tuck was the best or 2nd best player on the floor vs ND (I don't want to argue best or 2nd best- irrelevant which one.).

Her "bad game" was vs Stanford in November as she was just coming back from not playing for a year.

It's a joke with this "need" by the media to "even awards/accolades out." Tuck has yet to be "stopped" since she got her feet wet. She deserves so much "better." She is "showing it" vs the top-tier competition.

Reaction Score
Any "to see", or "best of" list that DOESN'T include Morgan Tuck, is a farce that should be ignored by any knowledgeable basketball fan.

You're a coach of a D1 program in America and you get your pick power forwards. Show me the coach that ISN'T taking Tuck and I'll show you a D1 coach who'll be selling Thom McAn Shoes at the local mall.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Any "to see", or "best of" list that DOESN'T include Morgan Tuck, is a farce that should be ignored by any knowledgeable basketball fan.

You're a coach of a D1 program in America and you get your pick power forwards. Show me the coach that ISN'T taking Tuck and I'll show you a D1 coach who'll be selling Thom McAn Shoes at the local mall.

I guess McGraw will be that coach

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog