Channeling MakersMuppet - a repost | The Boneyard

Channeling MakersMuppet - a repost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
(the first paragraph is a lot funnier if you substitute $500 for $10 :)

time to take off the pampers

Time to put on your big-boy pants and get down to MSG tomorrow at noon.

Tickets are selling for $10. You have $10 worth of recyclable beer cans in the back seat of your car right now. What in the world are you saving the $10 for? If you're still not ready to commit to spending $10 to see this game, you're probably the type of person who needs to be told that you won't be able to see Justin Bieber Never Say Never (in 3D) for $10. Not going to happen, son.

The constant crying stops now. "Walker tries to do too much, waaah!" "Walker doesn't do enough, waaah!" Let me get your pacifier, you big crybaby. You're so sad because Oriakhi isn't tough enough for you and Beverly isn't good enough for you and Olander's hair isn't dreamy enough for you? Next you'll be telling me that Lamb is too long for you (guess what: you're right).

You think you're so, so special and you deserve only Cuban cigars, 24 year old scotch and the finest corinthian leather, well you're going to have to prove it tomorrow at 12:00pm at 7th Avenue and 33rd Street. The question you should be asking is "Am I good enough for this team," and the answer is actually "No." Life isn't some candy mountain with forests full of steaks prepared just the way you like them and meadows full of models who think your story about the time you ran a car over your own foot makes you the most interesting man they ever desperately wanted to sleep with. Life is a struggle. You get out there and fight for what you get. No one is going to give it to you.

I don't want to hear any of your excuses.

"My wife will kill me if I skip work and go into the city for the game." Who is telling your wife? Not the MakersMuppet. He doesn't even know your wife (as far as you know).

"I just cannot spare the time away from work." Hate to be the one to break it to you, kemosabe, but your job just isn't that important. Remember that time you went on vacation and the world erupted into chaos? Me neither. Plus you're probably more likely to get fired when the IT folks report to your boss that you routinely visit a website called the "boneyard" than when they find out you enjoyed a basketball game at lunchtime. Besides, hitting refresh on espn gameday every 10 seconds isn't "working."

"But MakersMuppet, I live too far away to go to this game." Was Tate George too far away from Scott Burrell against Clemson? Was Rashad Anderson too far behind the three point line against Alabama? Was the scorer's table in Pittsburgh too high for Khalid El Amin? Your attitude make me want to puke.

I'll tell you this: the game isn't too far for the group of 8 or 9 Louisville fans I saw this morning walking down Broadway with wheely-bags in tow, all decked out in silly red outfits looking around awestruck like they'd never seen a paved road or a woman under 275 lbs before. If those SOBs could take the mule to the covered wagon to the stagecoach and still get to New York City for the game, the least you can do is get off your lazy behind and catch a damned train. Unless, of course, you're admitting that you're not a real fan. And that's OK, there are other things you can be involved in other than rooting for the Huskies. Like knitting, or Worlds of Warcraft or having pretend light saber battles with your imaginary friends. If that's the way you want to go out, be my guest. I'll see the rest of you tomorrow. I'll be the one in MSG rooting for the Huskies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
intlzncster said:
Don't like dredging up old mojo. That tank has been drained. We ride Senhor Testiculo. THAT'S the way. Last 3 posters have Testiculo in their avatar. Well done.

Correct on all counts.

Last edited:

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
I'm lost. I thought our mod was yanking the avatar nads. Or was that just a last week thing?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
storrsroars said:
I'm lost. I thought our mod was yanking the avatar nads. Or was that just a last week thing?

Just pics of actual nads .

Reaction Score
Guys, I'm late to the party (was overseas for a few months), can someone link the Senhor Testiculo original post.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Guys, I'm late to the party (was overseas for a few months), can someone link the Senhor Testiculo original post.

Prankster was pushing a Senhor Testiculo award after every UCONN game this year. He then pushed it for the mojo. Deep didn't have anything else in the can, so he went with it and made the call. And lo and behold, it worked.

See Deep's post linked at top of the board.

You did miss some hilariously low brow threads that have since been removed.

Reaction Score
Must....... restore......... fresh........ mojo.

img_5744.jpg

Reaction Score
Prankster was pushing a Senhor Testiculo award after every UCONN game this year. He then pushed it for the mojo. Deep didn't have anything else in the can, so he went with it and made the call. And lo and behold, it worked.

See Deep's post linked at top of the board.

You did miss some hilariously low brow threads that have since been removed.

Or......Deep is a Mojo Master who has (again) whipped up a Mojo Maelstrom and has this team roaring ahead with a pointed, ingenious attack.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Or.Deep is a Mojo Master who has (again) whipped up a Mojo Maelstrom and has this team roaring ahead with a pointed, ingenious attack.

Perfect summarization of what I just said. You are a shaman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom