Change name of "UConn Olympic Sports" | The Boneyard

Change name of "UConn Olympic Sports"

Reaction Score
to: "UConn Baseball and Olympic Sports"

For two reasons. 1. To reflect the size and importance of the discussion on the baseball team in that board, and 2. Because, sadly, baseball isn't really an Olympic sport any more, though it's pedantic to point it out.

Reaction Score
to: "UConn Baseball and Olympic Sports"

For two reasons. 1. To reflect the size and importance of the discussion on the baseball team in that board, and 2. Because, sadly, baseball isn't really an Olympic sport any more, though it's pedantic to point it out.
I was just thinking that this morning. A lot of information is put on the baseball discussions. If people knew there was a baseball board maybe the team would get more support.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Agree. It is the bulk of the Olympic Sports thread.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
I don't mind doing it, as long as I don't have to start another board that'll only get a couple posts a week.

Reaction Score
I don't mind doing it, as long as I don't have to start another board that'll only get a couple posts a week.
Baseball season just ended so it may get limited action until baseball starts up again. Without a doubt it will get action though.

Reaction Score

I'll do my best :)

... and maybe drop Ticket Exchange to Off Topic to lessen length of forum list?

Reaction Score
Baseball season just ended so it may get limited action until baseball starts up again. Without a doubt it will get action though.

It's just a name change, nothing wrong with that. If last year is any guide, there will be enough postings to the baseball threads to keep interested eyes coming back during the off season. It is also best not to split off UConn soccer and other UConn sports from a mainly baseball board.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom