CG Markelle Fultz (Washington Commit) | The Boneyard

CG Markelle Fultz (Washington Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@BSnowScout: Connecticut is the latest to step up and offer Markelle Fultz @MarkelleF , http://post original url/9rLsf0n2l4

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
He and King were on the campus together:

Fingers crossed that King doesn't commit before he gets to Storrs.

Reaction Score
Honestly if Fultz commits to UL it probably helps UConn with Gilbert quite a bit.
Then I guess this is a good sign

Matrim55

Reaction Score
Then I guess this is a good sign

Not a good sign for us re: King, tho. Seems like he might not make it to Storrs for his visit.

Reaction Score
Not a good sign for us re: King, tho. Seems like he might not make it to Storrs for his visit.
I think it's a good sign King made it out of the weekend without committing, but will have to see what happens this week.

Reaction Score
When is the last time Ville had a decent player in the NBA? I hope King sees this.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I think it's a good sign King made it out of the weekend without committing, but will have to see what happens this week.
I'm glad he got out of there without committing too, but we're going to have to absolutely blow King away on his visit to start competing with Louisville seriously in this sweepstakes. I think he's the type who will announce when he will decide, and he hasn't, so hopefully he will actually visit.

I'm just hoping for some good weather, because despite people's complaints about weather in Storrs, it's an absolutely beautiful place this time of year. As someone who just graduated, I'm really going to miss going up there throughout the summer. The whole Storrs/Mansfield looks so much better green.

Edit: About King and Louisville SFs: Adel will be there in '16, and isn't Maverick Rowan (Top 50 in '16, 6'7 SF) a huge UoL lean? You'd have to think they won't land him and King, especially with Adel there. Maybe we jump in on Rowan if King goes there, or help King realize that if he wants to go to the league, there may be better fits (not disparaging Louisville).

Matrim55

Reaction Score
When is the last time Ville had a decent player in the NBA? I hope King sees this.
Dieng is their best in literally 30 years. It's incredible that they haven't put more talent into the league, given how good a program they are.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Dieng is their best in literally 30 years. It's incredible that they haven't put more talent into the league, given how good a program they are.
Randy Foye, Kyle Lowry, All Star?

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Randy Foye, Kyle Lowry, All Star?
You're right. I don't know know how an All Star starting point guard can be relevant in the NBA.

caw

Reaction Score
I'm glad he got out of there without committing too, but we're going to have to absolutely blow King away on his visit to start competing with Louisville seriously in this sweepstakes. I think he's the type who will announce when he will decide, and he hasn't, so hopefully he will actually visit.

I'm just hoping for some good weather, because despite people's complaints about weather in Storrs, it's an absolutely beautiful place this time of year. As someone who just graduated, I'm really going to miss going up there throughout the summer. The whole Storrs/Mansfield looks so much better green.

Edit: About King and Louisville SFs: Adel will be there in '16, and isn't Maverick Rowan (Top 50 in '16, 6'7 SF) a huge UoL lean? You'd have to think they won't land him and King, especially with Adel there. Maybe we jump in on Rowan if King goes there, or help King realize that if he wants to go to the league, there may be better fits (not disparaging Louisville).

UL fans are big into shoe conspiracies and Rowan is apparently Nike and plays for the same AAU program as the SG who committed then decommitted and signed with LSU (Nike).

Of course that ignores that King is Nike also.

Reaction Score
KO needs to call up bron and tell him to guide king to us, pretty sure he started out his career at SVSM and was pretty tight with LBJ.

Reactions: caw

tykurez

For Your Health
Reaction Score
You're right. I don't know know how an All Star starting point guard can be relevant in the NBA.

You're probably into your third or fourth blunt for the day but fyi:

Ville = Louisville
Nova = Villanova

Randy Foye, Kyle Lowry = Nova
NBA Talent <> Ville

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics