CB Tevrin Brandon Dismissed from Team per Dez | The Boneyard

CB Tevrin Brandon Dismissed from Team per Dez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A campus-disciplinary reason. Should see something in the police blotter soon. Such a shame. I hate seeing kids being handed a free college education and blowing it all with one stupid decision. Get your degree somewhere Tevrin.

Not a huge loss football related as he mostly only saw the field on specials. Don't like the depth at CB behind Blidi and Gratz. Only Mack, who saw limited action his true frosh year, has any experience at all. I'm curious to see if either Stlouis or Jones is moved from safety.

Reaction Score
i hope W Lee steps up this season, because with 6 CB's, and 8 Safeties, we could use 3 S's in any set above a nickel.

i wonder if any of the smaller S's move to CB ? Adams, Ellis Marder ? St Louis ?

this will be interesting

Reaction Score
A campus-disciplinary reason. Should see something in the police blotter soon. Such a shame. I hate seeing kids being handed a free college education and blowing it all with one stupid decision. Get your degree somewhere Tevrin.

Not a huge loss football related as he mostly only saw the field on specials. Don't like the depth at CB behind Blidi and Gratz. Only Mack, who saw limited action his true frosh year, has any experience at all. I'm curious to see if either Stlouis or Jones is moved from safety.

I love Mack. I think he has a chance to be great.

Reaction Score
Heard about an incident involving Brandon about a month ago. Supposedly sucker punched someone working the door at a party for not letting him in. Kid had fractures in his face and needed surgery. I'm assuming that's the reason for him being dismissed.

Reaction Score
What happened to David Stevenson? He is in the mix too, right. Is he still with the team?

Reaction Score
Or Byron Jones?

i thought about that, and we know he can do it (we saw him do it last season), but he's a really good Safety, and he and Brown were darn good together....so im hoping he stays at Safety and we move someone else.

but thats just me.

Reaction Score
What happened to David Stevenson? He is in the mix too, right. Is he still with the team?

Yes he is. Supposedly added a few pounds too. Kid should have a shot at seeing the field this year. Also wouldn't be surprised if Byron jones made the switch full time. Played there some last year free tymeer brown moved into the starting spot at safety opposite junior.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Heard about an incident involving Brandon about a month ago. Supposedly sucker punched someone working the door at a party for not letting him in. Kid had fractures in his face and needed surgery. I'm assuming that's the reason for him being dismissed.

ouch if true. glad were handling it correctly.

Reaction Score
another one to see how he looks over spring is Tyree Clark

Beat me to it... He's probably the biggest back-up at CB that we have on campus currently under scholly ( 5' 10" 183 lbs )... Interested in seeing what he'll bring to the table now that the redshirt is off.... And I truly HOPE between the guys we currently have and just signed for this coming Fall that have yet to arrive there's 2 or 3 kids that can step their games up and become viable back-ups, leaving Byron Jones at the S position for us in case of injury to one of our starters...

APA

Reaction Score

APA

Reaction Score
Looks like the arrest was 2/18. There is a pending matter in the Rockville court. 2 charges of assault, one of which is a felony.

Reaction Score

I m willing to bet there s more to the story. For all anyone knows the door man gave him reason to knock him out.

Doubt the full story or truth comes out.

Reaction Score
Dez is reporting he is do in Rockville court march 28th

Reaction Score
Also a number present and past uconn players have tweeted things such as uconn cops smh or police are etc. who knows the real story

Reaction Score
I m willing to bet there s more to the story. For all anyone knows the door man gave him reason to knock him out.

Doubt the full story or truth comes out.

I was actually at the party that night and heard from a few people who saw it first-hand said that Tevrin was completely unprovoked. The party was full and they weren't letting anyone else in and Tevrin was mad about it. Calamity17 had the whole story right, and I agree that the University handled the situation correctly.

Reaction Score
Hope Tevrin learns from his extremely poor decision that night and gets his degree. It boggles my mind how some people don't think before they do something ridiculously stupid (and if he sucker punched a kid, cowardly as well). Not surprised his teammates would blame the cops, they are supporting their friend.

It will be interesting to see if they let him enter the accelerated rehabilitation program with one of the charges being a felony.

Reaction Score
Hope Tevrin learns from his extremely poor decision that night and gets his degree. It boggles my mind how some people don't think before they do something ridiculously stupid (and if he sucker punched a kid, cowardly as well). Not surprised his teammates would blame the cops, they are supporting their friend.

It will be interesting to see if they let him enter the accelerated rehabilitation program with one of the charges being a felony.

20 years ago, he probably gets away with that (sorry to say this guys, but our football program back then did stupid stuff like that a lot... If u were in Storrs back then and went to some of the hangouts you'd agree with me)... Thank God there's justice in this matter.

Hope Tevrin's learned his lesson...We all fall short and make bonehead decisions in our lives... Just gotta learn from it...

Reaction Score
20 years ago, he probably gets away with that (sorry to say this guys, but our football program back then did stupid stuff like that a lot... If u were in Storrs back then and went to some of the hangouts you'd agree with me)... Thank God there's justice in this matter.

Hope Tevrin's learned his lesson...We all fall short and make bonehead decisions in our lives... Just gotta learn from it...

Absolutley. The key is what you do after you make the decision. I truly hope he gets his degree.

Reaction Score
Is it really a felony to sucker punch someone? I see videos of people getting knocked out all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom