Castle injury update | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Castle injury update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
But then what would we talk about this week?

Why pumpkin pie is a trash dessert. Solid crust, lattice, or crumbles on top of apple pie?

Cranberry sauce. Lifeless log served out of can or fresh made??
Channeling your inner August?

For what it's worth, crumbles is the way to go on top of an apple pie. The wife goes with lattice, which isn't bad, but does not top crumbles. My mother-in-law used to go with solid crust, and when she was at her pie A game, it was flaky and amazing… But it still doesn't beat crumbles.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Also, Castle was rebounding for Spencer before the start of the game yesterday. Granted, he wasn't doing much, but he looked good and showed no sign of any discomfort. His leg was wrapped, though, for whatever it's worth.

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Expecting anything on page 17 to be germane to the OP is real casual fan kind of thinking.
Yes and this is why we are all hooked, the significant entertainment value mixed in with a little fact and some real life expertise. I mean other than the fact that although we don’t always agree, we all have an abundance of passion for this team. Who else is watching the clock today? I am trying to work but my kids are out of school this week and that is enough of a distraction. Couple that with Purdue v Gonzaga at 5PM then us at 7 PM and then the second half of what should be a great Monday night football game. I mean who can concentrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom