Carla Berube | The Boneyard

Carla Berube

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
There's really a school named "Transylvania" in the US? What a great name! Apparently it's in Kentucky (I googled it), but I wonder if they brought any undead over from Romania... Maybe the faculty?!! Night courses must be a hoot...

Reaction Score
Some D3 notes:
Defending champ FDU-florham just had their 53 game win streak ended. FDU beat Tufts in the semis last year.
Taking over at #1 is St Thomas More, led by last years POY Sydney Moss, daughter of NFLs Randy Moss. She originally started at Florida, tried to transfer, but her lovely coach wouldn't release her, blocking her from div 1. At d3 she has dominated. STM was undefeated last year, but then Moss got injured during the NCAAs and they lost in the elite 8.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
There's really a school named "Transylvania" in the US? What a great name! Apparently it's in Kentucky (I googled it), but I wonder if they brought any undead over from Romania... Maybe the faculty?!! Night courses must be a hoot...
It's in Lexington, also home to the U of K. Their mascot is a Pioneer, so they appear to have no sense of humor. The Vampires would have been much better. The hoops team is tough; when they get a lead, they truly go for the jugular. Some of the students come from upper crust families with good blood lines. :)

Reaction Score
It's in Lexington, also home to the U of K. Their mascot is a Pioneer, so they appear to have no sense of humor. The Vampires would have been much better. The hoops team is tough; when they get a lead, they truly go for the jugular. Some of the students come from upper crust families with good blood lines. :)
Argh argh argh :D

Reaction Score

They are a very good batsketball team. Many of their players are Boology majors.

Reaction Score
Some D3 notes:
Defending champ FDU-florham just had their 53 game win streak ended. FDU beat Tufts in the semis last year.
Taking over at #1 is St Thomas More, led by last years POY Sydney Moss, daughter of NFLs Randy Moss. She originally started at Florida, tried to transfer, but her lovely coach wouldn't release her, blocking her from div 1. At d3 she has dominated. STM was undefeated last year, but then Moss got injured during the NCAAs and they lost in the elite 8.
Wow i was wondering what happened to Sydney Moss from Florida!!! She was a pretty good player with Florida as a freshman! I loved her game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom