Car Wash Has Some Big Deals... | The Boneyard

Car Wash Has Some Big Deals...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Word from the car wash WF RR guy is that his source says rumor inside the ACC is that the Big 12 will announce the expansion candidates on or before August 29. I said I hope they're right, the suspense is killing me. UCONN is one of the candidates, TV still drives the bus and the expansion will be 4, not 2. He stands by the 4, UCONN, BYU, CINCY and HOUSTON. There you have it, go UCONN !!!!

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
You go away, what are you in 3rd grade? You don't like the post move .... On

Either you don't have a source and you're making stuff up (for what reason, I have no idea), or you have a "source" who is obviously feeding you these stories so he can get his jollies from watching you buy it. Either way it's getting old.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Either you don't have a source and you're making stuff up (for what reason, I have no idea), or you have a "source" who is obviously feeding you these stories so he can get his jollies from watching you buy it. Either way it's getting old.
Like I said dude, move on, nothing to see here... By the way, change your avatar, it freaks out my dog...

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Like I said dude, move on, nothing to see here... By the way, change your avatar, it freaks out my dog...

Sure thing. I will make sure to put that at the top of my to-do list. Wouldn't wanna bother your dog.

MattMang23

Reaction Score
Like I said, move on, nothing to see here...

Why do you keep repeating that? And you're right. There is nothing to see here because you are making it all up.

Athlete94

UCONNGRD
Reaction Score
Why do you keep repeating that? And you're right. There is nothing to see here because you are making it all up.
You prove my point that, you keep replying, move on if you don't like it, believe it or care about it. I could give a rats .... What you think or believe...

MattMang23

Reaction Score
You prove my point that, you keep replying, move on if you don't like it, believe it or care about it. I could give a rats .... What you think or believe...

I don't even know what point it is that you think you've made. The only thing that's been proven by my consistent replies are that I'm stubborn.

caramel

A potential star is born from the dust over time
Reaction Score
I've heard this tune-------Cameo--back and forth

pj

Reaction Score
I don't get the negativity on this board recently. UConn is the best property on the board and is going to get taken - period. The details have to be worked out, and that takes time, but the deal will be done. The only question now is whether it's B12, or whether ACC swoops in late. Looks like it's B12. I can live with that - gives us a shot at B1G in 9 years.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
For what it's worth, all of the "tales from the car wash" threads are clearly labeled. Whether you think they are actually "Quasi-insider information" or fanfiction, a lot of people seem to get a kick out of them.

This reminds me a bit of the poster that loves to get on the "non-key tweet" thread and repeatedly and angrily explain to the rest of the board that the sources aren't credible. Personally, I think the rest of us are probably able to figure that out on our own.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Sgt Hulka has something to say

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-08-16-11-47-00.png
    Screenshot_2016-08-16-11-47-00.png
    124.4 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online