Caption This: (Geno and EDD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Geno_EDD.png

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
It's constant chatter among non UConn WCBB fans around the country that some UConn fans for the most part have taken on the attitude and cockiness of Geno. Reading some of the posts and comment on this thread does nothing to dispel that concept. I know I certainly feed into it. Most of my comments are "slightly" slanted in that direction.

I'm sure others will look at this picture and come up with some very clever captions. We have become so jaded and spoiled with watching and enjoying the greatness the Husky program has become over the past 10-15 years, we only think in terms of championships.

When I look at this photo, I think: "As great as she was in college (even though she played at a mid-major program, she would have been as dominant with anyone else), how many more championships (not games) would UConn have won if she had stayed the whole 4 years?.
Some would say I'm a typical UConn fan. But that was a knee-jerk reaction to the question posed by Javaman. You gotta think at least 1, maybe 2 ........right?

Reaction Score
It's constant chatter among non UConn WCBB fans around the country that some UConn fans for the most part have taken on the attitude and cockiness of Geno. Reading some of the posts and comment on this thread does nothing to dispel that concept. I know I certainly feed into it. Most of my comments are "slightly" slanted in that direction.

I'm sure others will look at this picture and come up with some very clever captions. We have become so jaded and spoiled with watching and enjoying the greatness the Husky program has become over the past 10-15 years, we only think in terms of championships.

When I look at this photo, I think: "As great as she was in college (even though she played at a mid-major program, she would have been as dominant with anyone else), how many more championships (not games) would UConn have won if she had stayed the whole 4 years?.
Some would say I'm a typical UConn fan. But that was a knee-jerk reaction to the question posed by Javaman. You gotta think at least 1, maybe 2 ...right?

We would never have heard that Skylar Diggins was one of our biggest thorns that's for sure. And that would have meant more than likely Muffett wouldn't have gone off-the-wall two years ago during the final four.

Reaction Score
We do take winning for granted, kind of hard not to. Lets face it........it's all Gino's fault !

Reaction Score
The team is still going for 6 in a row. It's just a couple of years further down the road.
If the three freshs are as good as Stewie, Moriah and Mogan, we will get 6 NCs in a row....

blaqtech

Longtime Louisville Lover
Reaction Score
Mean: " I wonder if she's gonna find an accuse to not play for me again"

Coaching: " better late than never "

Geno Motivational: " You're 6'4' and can't make a layup correctly. Terrible, just terrible. Is that what they taught you at Delaware? Laying eggs? That's what Blue hens do!"

Reaction Score
It's all photoshopped. There's no backboard and it looks like someone's kitchen cabinets in the background. Pretty pathetic job.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
It's all photoshopped. There's no backboard and it looks like someone's kitchen cabinets in the background. Pretty pathetic job.
Don't think so. The photo below, taken in the same gym, was on the USA Basketball site. Photo gallery

d627ae054f574d1db381c01b7ec7f1cf.ashx

Reaction Score
fcf1f96a9cec47c59319ee75af499dac.ashx

Steph, don't worry about it. You're still young. You keep working at it and the Sphinx look will come. Try folding your arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom